Chapter 6

My eyes opened the following morning as sun seeped through my curtains as its warm rays fell onto me. I tried to sit up only to get pulled back down. 

Eunbi: Don't go anywhere my love. 

When I looked at her she was still asleep but clutched onto my shirt tightly not letting me move away from her.

Y/n: Noona wake up. 

She let out a whimper as she pulled me closer to her. 

Eunbi: You aren't leaving me Y/n I love you. 

Y/n: Yah! Noona that's weird I don't care if you are asleep. 

Eunbi: Don't leave me for any of those other girls. 

I looked back down to her only to realise she was looking me in the eyes. 

Y/n: Noona? 

Eunbi: I don't care if I'm your step sister I don't have to share you with anyone so now I won't. 

Y/n: What are you on about? 

Eunbi didn't answer but instead roughly grabbed the back of my head and pushed my lips to hers. I was stunned as she kissed me I didn't know how to react as she mounted my lap without breaking the kiss. When she finally pulled away she pushed her weight onto me as she breathed heavily looking down at me. 

Eunbi: There might be a few girls after you but I wont loose my sweet baby brother. 

Y/n: N-noon- 

She placed her finger on my lips as she leaned closer to my face. 

Eunbi: You will belong to me soon Y/n. Maybe we can do what lovers do in the future. Maybe the very near future. 

Y/n: W-we can't...

Eunbi: Who says we aren't blood related maybe we should right now. 

Y/n: Ge- 

She cut me off by reconnecting our lips as she stretched her body down mine as she attacked my mouth with her tongue. As her hand reached down into my underwear I felt her smirk as she grabbed my dick. The door suddenly swung open and Eunbi was suddenly dragged off of me as another girl came on top of me and held me protectively. 

Eunha: Leave my Y/n alone! 

Eunbi: He isn't yours anymore Eunha. 

Eunha: He can marry who he wants now and you should know that I won't give up. 

Eunbi: Whatever get ready for school baby. We all have to go together anyway. 

After a awkward car ride of both girls fought for my attention. I managed to free myself as I went and found someone I didn't expect myself to. 

Karina: Why are you first of all in the library and secondly sat next to me? 

Y/n: Just let me stay near you. 

Karina: Uh...

Winter: You can stay around us Y/n. 

Gisselle: She's right we don't mind. 

Ning: After all you are fun to be around. 

Y/n: Thank you. 

Karina: Why? 

Y/n: What? 

Karina: Why now all of a sudden do you want to be around me? 

Y/n: If it makes you feel better I will tell you that I'm no longer engaged. 

I watched as she blushed and looked back to the book she was reading which helped me to calm down after the strange morning I had. Soon I followed as the girls headed to class Karina and Winter with me as Gisselle and NingNing went to the class next to ours. When I headed in I spotted Eunha waiting for me looking bored. Once she saw me she shot up from her desk and ran across the classroom and jumped onto me making me catch her in my arms as she wrapped around me. 

Eunha: You left so suddenly. 

Y/n: Sorry Eunha I will tell you next time. 

Eunha: No. You aren't going anywhere that I'm not. 

Once I had carried Eunha back over to her seat and sat in my own she reached over and grabbed a hold of my hand. Even when the teacher came in she didn't let go. 

Teacher: I know its only been a day however we have another transfer student. 

I watched as the girl I had seen from the night before walked in causing me to roll my eyes as I looked out the window. 

Teacher: Karina please can you move she has specifically requested to sit next to Y/n. 

Karina: W-what? Ok...

As she went to stand up I grabbed her sleeve and pulled her over to me as she landed sat on my lap. 

Y/n: She can sit here. 

Teacher: Y/n. 

Y/n: You think I'm going to do your fucking work? She will so she stays here. 

Karina: Y-Y/n this is embarrassing. 

Y/n: Don't be embarrassed Rina. 

I wrapped my arms around her waist as Kazuha sat next to us. 

Teacher: Y/n let go of Karina or I will suspend both of you. 

Y/n: God you know that I don't care about being suspended but for Karina I guess I can let her go. 

I watched as Karina moved to the row behind and sat in the new desk next to Umji. 

Teacher: There we go. Now class...

I zoned out not noticing Kazuha moving her desk closer to mine. When I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned to look at Kazuha who was wearing a sick smile. 

Y/n: What do you want? 

Kazuha: You baby. 

Y/n: Well you will be waiting a while. 

Kazuha: I don't know about that~ 

Y/n: Why? 

Kazuha: Check your phone. 

I grabbed my phone from my pocket to reveal I had received a text message from my "father" demanding that I ate with Kazuha. 

Y/n: Fuck that guy. 

Kazuha: You shouldn't say that about your father.

Y/n: You wanna know a secret? 

Kazuha: Enlighten me. 

Y/n: Step father. 

Kazuha: That's not a secret. My father already knows and he told me. 

Y/n: And you still want to be with me? The majority of people only try to get married to me for Kwons blood. 

Kazuha: Am I trying to marry you straight away? I'm here because I want you. I don't care about your blood so a little more consideration from you would be nice.

Y/n: Yeah sure. I guess I can be nicer to you its not like you got my marriage called off or anything.

Kazuha: I thought you would thank me. 

Y/n: Yeah sure. Thanks.

Kazuha: Oh baby I'm gonna make sure that you want me as much as I want you. 

Y/n: It will take a lot.