Chapter 5

I don't own Yugioh just my Oc. This chapter she meets Yugi and the gang.

It was early morning with students relaxing outside with their friends as they waited for school to start when a black sleek limousine pulled up to the school gates and stopped. The students stared for a bit wondering about the limousine, when the driver immediately got out and opened the door to reveal a girl wearing the standard school uniform of which was a pink blazer with a blue bow and blue skirt which shows she goes to Domino high school.

The girl just looked to her driver with a smile and said "Thanks Mr. Smith."

Mr. Smith nodded with a tilt of his hat. "I'll pick you up after school Miss." he said as he helped her out of the car.

"I'll let you know if I want to go somewhere else after school." She replied softly as she got her bag from the back.

The driver nodded and went back in the car driving off with the girl just watching before turning her attention on to the school and walking towards the building.

"This place is so big…." She said softly with some awe in her tone as she walked straight ahead while adjusting her pink blazer with her right hand gripping her school bag, she raised her left hand to brush back a few strands of her waist length pale blue hair, she turned her head to look at a couple of cherry blossom trees that scattered the courtyard, Her light blue eyes taking everything in. A few male students who were in a group stopped talking to gaze at the new girl.

"Hey look at her." A male student whispered

"Whoa, she's cute! I haven't seen her!" another said to his friend

"I saw her getting out of that cool limousine! "one piped up.

"I think She's new! I hope she's in my class! She's a hottie!"

The blue-haired girl looked around and looked back at the paper reading the directions on it that where provided by the school.

"Hm... this school is so big…" She muttered she glanced around the hallway she found herself in. "I don't want to get lost on my first day."

She wasn't aware of the stares or that a few boys had a glazed look in their eyes a few hoped that she would talk to at least one of them, but grew disappointed as she just walked by them. She continued to walk hoping that she'll arrive at her destination, when she reached the door that had the homeroom number she was looking for she smiled in glee.

"This is the right room...I hope that my classmates are nice." She said softly as she reached to knock on the door to let the teacher know that someone was there.

When the door opened the new girl was greeted by a tall woman in a very formal bright almost neon green outfit.

The female teacher's hair was orange and styled to her shoulders with the tips forming a barrel curl, and her face was pale and her lips painted a dark red and a beauty mark under her eye. The girl could tell from a first look that the teacher had too much makeup on to be healthy for her skin.

The blue-haired girl looked slightly startled but regained her composer before asking politely and looking up at the woman "Are you Miss Chouno?".

"Yes and who might you be?" The red headed woman inquired has she crossed her arms, with an annoyed look on her face.

"My name is Kiara Sasaki, I'm the new transfer student." The girl now identified as Kiara informed her.

"Oh yeah, I forgot we were getting a new student today." Chouno muttered as she eyed Kiara for a moment.

"Why are you late? Class started ten minutes ago!" the woman demanded aggressively and rudely.

Kiara's p.o.v.