Chapter 12

With Kiara coming over it made Kaiba feel a little uneasy. Uneasy because the last time she was here he had to apply patches to her because of an injury she suffered from being out with her friends.

Seto stopped typing momentarily, seeing his younger brother coming into his home office.

"Seto, when will you finish working?" Mokuba asked

"Soon." Seto said "I'll finish reviewing these documents in an hour or so."

"But Seto...i'm worried about you, you know i saw this doctor on t.v. of a guy that's just like you he works so hard without rest and his siblings were worried if he got sick. Everything changed when He started seeing someone and that really helped him a lot."

"Like what a therapist?" Seto questioned dryly.

"No, I mean he met a woman that he really liked and he started dating her." Mokuba said "As a result, he was less uptight, less irritable and felt happier in himself. So there I will give you the solution to your problem. You need a girlfriend."

Seto blinked a few times letting out a sigh.

"No." Kaiba replied

"But Seto There are thousands of girls practically throwing themselves at you, but I understand that it takes time to get to know one. So..I was thinking that Kiara is a perfect match for you, She's nice, smart and she's our friend." Mokuba suggested. "At least think about it."

"How about this? I'll take it easy on Sundays." Kaiba said changing the subject knowing that his younger brother will keep pestering about his health. "If you're worried about my health I can take half a day off."

————————————

In the car ride Kiara reached in her bag taking out a small roll on perfume bottle applying it to her neck and wrists, she was still in her school uniform so she wanted to at least get rid of the school smell.

'That's Better.'Kiara thought to herself.

She made her way to the Kaiba mansion with Mokuba greeting her.

"Why are you in your school uniform?" Mokuba asked "And what's with the bandage are you okay?" His eyes full of worry, Kiara raised her hand and patted Mokuba's head.

"I stopped by a ramen place after school with some friends so I didn't have time to go home and change."Kiara admitted " Also this is from an injury I got a few days ago, it's not serious."

The two are sitting in the game room, the two playing for over an hour on Mokuba's playstation, after that the young Kaiba went searching in his stacks of video games searching for one.

"Where is Seto?" Kiara asked, glancing around the room.

"He's at his work office," Mokuba said while reading the title of his game."He'll join us soon."

"I noticed that he has been working a lot more lately." Kiara said the young kaiba nodded.

"He works a lot." Mokuba mentioned. "When he gets home he stays cooked up in his office on his computer until dinner."

"That's not good. It's okay to work but he needs time to rest." Kiara said "He can't work in his company all the time."

"I told him that." Mokuba admitted "That's why he promised me he'll take it easy on Sundays."

"Well why don't I check on him while you pick out a game for us to play?" Kiara said.

"Okay." Mokuba said

Kaiba inhaled and exhaled deeply in an attempt to relax his aching shoulders, finishing up the last of the documents on his desk he loosely stretched his body across his desk to relax. Upon hearing a knock on the door he felt himself becoming very tense again.