Chapter 1

Before we start this story is based on the anime i will also have some of Yugioh season 0 in the mix only a few of my preference. I don't own Yu-gi-oh only my Oc.

Chapter 1

It was a bright and sunny day a peaceful day, a young girl wearing a light blue sundress is playing by herself in the swings her long pale blue hair blown through the wind she bright blue eyes glanced at the black car making a stop, a woman wearing a gray and white suit got out, the young girl recognized the woman as the social worker that brought her here too.

Curiosity got the best of her so she got off the swing set walking up to get a closer look.

The social worker smiled softly and before going to the back door and opening it. "Come on, children. We're here."

She tried to make herself sound more cheerful than she actually was, which was difficult considering the children she was dropping off recently lost their parents. As the social worker continued to smile, two boys stepped out of the car.

The first boy has chocolate brown hair , blue eyes dressed in a cream colored long sleeve shirt, a blue sweater vest and dark pants with sneakers, the young boy looked at the building as a younger boy got out having long black hair, grayish-purple eyes wearing a green shirt and blue shorts.

The young blue-haired girl stared at the boys, she saw the older one saying something to the younger one but couldn't make out what he was saying.

'I think they might be brothers..' She thought. 'It must be nice having someone…..they look nervous maybe if i asked them to play, it would help them feel a little better.'

A while later she saw the two boys playing together at the sandbox. The young girl hesitated a moment but pushed down her nervousness. She walked up to the two boys.

"H..hi, I'm Kiara." The blue-haired girl said getting the boy's attention. "What's your name?"

The younger boy looked at her for a second. "Mokuba.." He said

"Seto." The older one said he looked at her.

"So...i have this." She said reaching in her small backpack taking out a chess set. "Do you know how to play? We can take turns playing."

Mokuba nodded shyly while his brother looked at her "Yeah." Seto said

Kiara smiled. "You're the first ones to want to play chess with me." She said "Most kids here don't like chess."

"I play a little...my big brother is better at it than me." Mokuba said

"I'm not the best at it either." Kiara truthfully said holding out the chest set. "Want to play Seto? Mokuba?"

The brothers nodded as they tried to figure out who goes first. Time flew by and they became fast friends, they spend most of the day together doing different activities.

A few months later…

"Hey! Koi! Josh! Ash! Give back Mokuba's toy!" Kiara shouted at the three boys that are known to be bullies. Mokuba started crying while Kiara stood in front of Mokuba glaring at the bullies.

"Oh so he's having a girl defend him now?" Josh snickered holding the toy train.

"Aw, look the baby's crying." Ash laughed.

"I said give it back!" Kiara snapped running after Josh the boy is taller than Kiara, she jumped up trying to grab the toy plane.

Kiara couldn't get close to reach it, she got pushed hard, she let out a soft cry the bullies laughed at her while Kiara was trying not to cry. Suddenly Seto appeared tackling Josh.