Chapter 6

A month passed since the Ushio incident. The school bell rung signaling the end of the day. All the students at Domino high rushed out madly, looking forwards for the weekend, some making plans to get together other just enjoy it at home, Kiara, Joey and Yugi would spend the weekend hanging out either in the arcades, mall or movie theaters it became a ritual with the trio. Kiara went to her shoe locker while Yugi and Joey caught up with her.

"Kiara wanna walk home with us?" Joey asked, "We can stop by at that pizza place ya like!"

"Sorry, I can't," Kiara said searching for her white cellphone using it for business calls only. "I have to be home to get ready."

"Ready for what?" Yugi asked tilting his head.

"Tonight is when I reveal the new makeup Spring collection," Kiara said while texting. "I have to give a speech about it and unveil it."

"That's great!" Yugi said smiling. Joey nodded.

"A lot of famous people are coming to take a look at it and tomorrow is when it'll be online and at the stores, some of the proceeds of this collection will be donated to needy kids." Kiara said "I've been planning it for months...so I won't be able to see you guys until Monday."

"What?!" Joey and Yugi exclaimed

"Running a company aint easy huh?" Joey said rubbing his chin. "I don't know how you and that rich boy do it."

"Rich boy?" Kiara repeated.

"Seto Kaiba." Yugi said

"S...Seto?" Kiara said her eyes widening in disbelief. They couldn't be talking about the same Seto...that she befriended years ago, could they?

"Kaiba," Yugi repeated. "He's the international Duel Monsters champion and he goes to this school too, he's in all of our classes. He's pretty wealthy and owns a company that produces games."

"You haven't met him?" Joey asked

"I met his father when I was younger but i haven't met the son. I didn't know he was in all of our classes..now that I think about it maybe the days that I'm not in class he's there." Kiara said thinking out loud.

"Well, I hope ya don't see him," Joey said already annoyed at talking about Kaiba. "He's got that attitude acting as if he's all high and mighty."

"Um...guys as much as I love talking to you two, I have to go now." Kiara said apologetically, her driver arrived, The boys nodded. "I promise next weekend we'll hang out." As she got inside the car, waving goodbye to her friends.

Kiara let out a sigh taking out her laptop reviewing the guest list her parents had changed it a few days ago updating on who is going and who declined, Her blue eyes stopped dead in her tracks seeing one name that was added days ago.

"He's on the list... I wonder if he is the same Seto.." Kiara whispered she decided to do some research then and there, typing in his name she found a number of articles of Kaiba, with what she found she couldn't help but smile The Seto that she befriended long ago is the same one that Yugi and Joey said.
--------------‐---------------------------------------------------

News Reporter - "Now tonight will be of excitement and anticipation! Sasaki corporation will unveil its new spring make up collection."

Mokuba let out a yawn resting on the leather couch, his hand went towards the remote about to change the channel. News reports are common to watch with his older brother but seeing that it changed to the beauty segment wasn't at all interesting, he was about to press a button until he heard his older brother.

"Leave it there." His brother said across his work desk.

Mokuba tilted his head and groaned tossing the remote to the other side of the couch, sure his older brother prefers watching the news to know what's going on and all..especially if it involves his company but why can't he just skip this one segment? Why would his older brother want to know about makeup?