Chapter 14

Kiara couldn't help but smile at the memories of last night. She had to admit that Kaiba is a good dancer before she left. She thanked him for a wonderful time.

Now it's Sunday morning she made plans to meet her friends at the arcade. She showered and got dressed in a simple light blue waist short sleeve romper with a white cardigan and matching blue flats.

"Miss Kiara, your father left you a gift." Tabatha announced, holding a small box. "One of his associates gave him this. He instructed me to give it to you."

"Thank you, Tabatha. I'll thank Dad too when he gets home." Kiara said, opening the small box revealing a silver blue watch. "D-shock? Oh, this must be the new watch that his associate mentioned having a silver one in the market in his trip in Europe."

"It looks nice." Tabatha said

"It is, I think Miho said something about waiting in line for a new watch at the department store, it might be this one." Kiara said, putting on the wristwatch it matched her outfit nicely. "I should be going now. I'm meeting My friends at the arcade."

"Isn't it early?" Tabatha replied

"Yes, I don't want to be late and inconvenience them." Kiara explained "I'll eat lunch with them. I'll be back before dinner!"

"Wow, so many people out on a sunday morning." Kiara muttered to herself seeing the streets bustling with people.

She turned a corner and saw a very long line, she noticed a very familiar spiky haired boy waiting in front.

"Yugi?" She said walking closer. 'It is him. Why is he waiting in line?' "Hey, Yugi!"

Yugi looked up and smiled brightly, he explained that he's doing a favor for Tristan who's doing a favor for Miho to get the new watch. She couldn't believe that Miho used Tristan. Then again he'd do anything for her, Kiara made a mental note to have a talk with her friend about this.

"All this for a watch?" Kiara asked Yugi nodded.

"It's a limited edition watch,not many people can get it. " Yugi said as the line kept moving.

The two stopped as the clerk held a small box. "You are lucky, this is the last one." He said

"Oh wow." Kiara said as Yugi nodded.

The clerk announced to the other people waiting in line that the watch was sold out, most of them were clearly disappointed.

"That was a close one." Yugi said, handing the clerk the money, just as Yugi was about to grab the box. A hand went to grab it, it wasn't Yugi's or the clerk's hand Kiara reacted fast and took the box before him.

"I'll take that." The man said to her.

"Excuse me?" Kiara replied, her eyes narrowed at him, he has very tanned skin, a nose piercing, he wore a purple beanie and dark round sunglasses, and an orange hoodie, dark jeans.

"You do not deserve this item." He said as he pulled his sleeve up revealing a row of colorful wrist watches on his arm. "These are Swiss color watches with special variations, only when these colors and designs are together are they a collection. In the whole world, there are only about a hundred each of these types." He showed them off with pride. "In Japan...no...in the world no other person has collected these rare watches!"

'So he's a collector.' Kiara concluded. She stared at her own watch. 'I guess this watch is a big deal?'

The collector stared at Kiara's watch as he grabbed her wrist pulling it so that he was inspecting it closely.

"Hey!" Kiara said

"This is...this is the rare silver D shock watch, only made in Europe!" He said "How did you get your hands on this?"