Chapter 13 - A Talk in the Dimension Collision

(This is dedicated to Tazunte. Check out his Age of Lies, Sci-Fi story. Thanks for reading bud!)

Chapter 13

A Talk in the Dimension Collision

Leina held her red katana, covered in blood, pointing out to her side as she stood confused.

Both of them jumped off the counter and stepped away from each other as swiftly as possible. Every jaw in the room was dropped, flabbergasted, and completely surprised without a fake explanation.

"Uh, Leina," Donny stood in awe, glancing at Alleyne for help, debating whether to pretend to attack or not.

"Well, kill her!" she emphasized. "What are you waiting for? She's right there."

Azumi sped her way through the door frame and stood right behind Leina. "Look out!" Donny yelled. But Azumi grabbed her neck from behind with her strong arms. She pulled her hand with her other arm and flexed the one around Leina, crushing every muscle in her neck.

Donny went after her, giving time for Alleyne to grab the children inside the closet. After throwing a punch at Azumi from afar, energy shot out of his fist, blasting her in the face and breaking Leina free.

"Shit," Azumi held onto her bleeding nose. She looked at Donny, seeing Francesco's murderer. The recognizable face made her rage inside, feeling her strong muscles tighten. "You," she grunted.

Donny backed away a bit but Azumi grasped onto his shirt and neck, throwing him against the wall. No way to get out, he was restrained. She was massively stronger than his skinny little arms.

Azumi choked him, forcing his head to look up, then pulled her face into his. "You're going to pay for what you did!" she yelled, making precise eye contact with fiery eyes, taking out her black pistol.

He looked at her in the same way to make sure he wasn't playing around either. In Donny's vision, the walls were bulging in and out behind her, just as planned. Closing his eyes, he charged a large amount of psionic energy by focusing through his thoughts. His eyes opened, looking straight through hers, and the outburst knocked her away.

With Azumi still standing she pointed her pistol, ready to shoot. A flash of light fogged her eyes completely. Her pistol shot anyway but when she opened her eyes, forestry surrounded her. The peaceful greenery all around was dazzling but also confusing. She glanced around, twisting herself to look for Donny but he was no where in sight. Grass beneath her feet sparkled. Fresh air cleaned her skin with a hint of cold. It was all real.

The atmospheric beauty made Azumi a little more calm, giving an advantage for Donny. The reality flickered away like there was a virtual virus shutting it all down. Seeing Donny in a series of split seconds along with his reality, the forestry looked like it was morphing. He was creating a dimension collision.

The flickering stopped back at the junk house they were in. Azumi looked at him with an eyebrow raised, "What the hell was that about?"

Vines and branches clamped onto her, taking her pistol away and pulled her back. She screamed as it held her tight with not even a way to squirm her way out. They pulled her into a tall wooden stump blocking the doorway. Leaves comforted her skin but not the rough branches.

A final stretch outward apparent to Donny, the whole hallway was like silly putty and Azumi was buried tight in a wooden prison, no ability to see. "You can bend metal but not wood," said Donny.

"I'm going to kill you!" she muffled through the forestry.

"Sure, good luck with that," he scoffed, petting a tarantula alongside the tree with his finger.