Chapter 6 - The Buraki Rebellion Rescuers

(This is dedicated to booksnifferO_O, Check out the story Planet Unknown! You will love this person!)

Chapter 6

The Buraki Rebellion Team

Donny and Leina faced the long white hair girl on the roof of the building with nothing but the annoying whirlybird squeaking at every slow turn, and the creeping howl of the wind. They all glared at each other for a bit.

"Who are you?" Donny started, "And why are you stealing nanobots?"

"I'm not stealing!" the girl emphasized, "This place is abandoned, it's dead. Every building is destroyed in LA. There's a reason they call it Jezebel's Cataclysm you know. I'm scavenging important items that's none of the governments business."

"None of the government's business? Making weapons that could destroy the world is none of the government's business?" Donny questioned the girl.

"We're not making weapons!" The girl lowered her head and looked away, "You won't understand Donny."

"How the hell do you know my name?" asked Donny lowering his voice, and squinted his eyes straight at her.

"I've been sensing you, seeing your future ever since I was ten. I don't want to fight you." Her light brown blades were sucked back into her arms, folding back and sliding through her skin as it closed, "TCC never wants to fight. You've already done your mission, which was to destroy mine, no? Please, why can't we make peace for once? All those visions, they have some meaning, I know it."

"Oh no, your not getting off that easy." Donny swished his sword, then stormed at her like a rhino, with his blue glowing energy saber. His mission was to kill her.

The girl discharged both blades from her arms again, and then released two blades from her knuckles like a talon. Both her arm blades lifted from her forearms and had a curl at the end, that which was similar to a cutlass. By moving up, it was enough to extend long enough through both of her knuckle talons and create a grasping claw that worked like a pair of scissors.

Donny took his first swing and the girl caught his sword by pulling down her knuckle blades against her arm blade, trapping his blade between her retractable talons and the end of her arm blade. She pulled him in using his sword and swerved her body around his, wrestling, and slamming Donny to the ground, hard on concrete.

The girl turned around right after she flung Donny which matched her up with Leina perfectly. Their blades fluttered off each other with Leina acting like a samurai, and the girl acting like a martial artist with arm blades. Leina was keeping up with the rhythm. Despite having deadly weapons that covered her opponent's arms and hands, Leina managed to kick her in the face which gave her some confidence.

Donny on the right side of the girl, and Leina on her left, she ducked, bypassing both swings, and making them clash blades. She backed up, cornered and nervous, knowing she was going to die if she didn't stall more. The girl had to stay alive. It was for her organization, and the future of both the Human race and Buraki race.

"Sorry guys, but I have to stay alive," she said charging through both their blades, pushing them back and shoving Leina down. "But I'm also not going to stoop down to your level and kill you."

Donny faced her one more time, clanging blades, throwing blurry energy near her shoulder as she dodged, and telekinetically moving spinning rings of warped concrete around himself, which had an advantage of defense against her blades. She tried getting passes the moving concrete rings but they were too strong and her offense was too vague.

The rings around Donny broke apart and grappled her deadly arms. The girl panicked, and whimpered helplessly as she was being pulled in, trying to beat the strength of Donny's powers. Kicking her hard in the stomach, the strips of concrete shattered as she was pushed back.