Chapter 5 - Tooth For a Tooth, Eye For An Eye Patch

(Dedicated to my Wattpad best friend, PJHDstoryteller again, cause I forgot to give a shout out the first time. Just go check out her teen fictions stories! They're amazing, and she sure does them the right way! Which is quite hard to find in teenfiction ;D)

Chapter 5

Tooth For a Tooth, Eye For An Eye Patch

As Donny and Leina passed the short utility structure on the roof, the door opened just a crack, and they didn't even notice. A girl peeked through with her brown eye and saw them. She heard the whole conversation, so she knew they were from the government.

They were gone, probably to check out the fifth floor, so the girl exited the place, taking her time very cautiously. She saw a pair of windows sticking out like a short trapezoid extending to the north and south side of the roof, behind the stair shack. The girl went to go check it out and both Leina and Donny were searching down there, underneath the windows in the fifth floor.

Laying there with her white bag full of nanobot pills in one hand, she crawled over to where the window was broken so she could hear inside.

"I don't see any tracks. I don't think the mutant was here," said Donny.

Leina looked around, "The mutant wasn't. This is probably all the information we can get."

"Should I message Zade to burn down the place then? You think we came to a closure?"

"Sure, we'll just keep an eye out till Zade arrives." Leina walked over to inspect some rusty, gunmetal cylinders with a dome over the top and a green light inside.

"Crap!" the girl whispered to herself. The pale skinned girl quickly tapped a button on an ear bud device she was wearing, "Manan? Are you there?"

"This is Manan," said an alien Buraki voice through her device.

"The government is here, two mutants, boy and girl." The girl was in a panic, "They plan on calling reinforcements to burn down the lab. This has been the place where we always gather our supplies, and now we're about to loose the whole thing. What should I do? Where are you?"

"Calm down, we're almost there. We might have to face the fact that we're about to loose the place," said Manan through her ear bud.

"There has to be something more I can get," the girl stopped and thought, "More nanobots at least. I only gathered the amount Brent wanted."

"Listen to me, it's over, don't risk your life, and the nanobots. These mutants could kill you. We're almost there."

"I'm going in to gather more," she told Manan.

"No, wait!" Manan Odar was cut off as the girl turned off her ear bud. She grabbed a hold of her nanobot bag and slithered her stomach to wear there was no broken glass against the window frame. Her torso was all the way in, dangling from her legs, above Donny and Leina who were still searching, scattering throughout the floor.

Not making a sound, she put the bag in her mouth, and reached to grasp a support brace. She used the brace and swung her whole body in one full flip, safely putting her toes onto a metal platform on top of a broken down utility machine, that had mechanical arms hanging over a table. The girl was struggling by her worried face she kept wearing over each acrobatic step.

Hanging like a bridge, front body pointing downwards, she spun herself the other way so she'd see the ceiling. She then pulled her hips upward, which swung the top of her body high enough to use more iron ceiling beams to pull herself onto the machine with her hands.

The small, petite girl with the eye patch made of bone material, glanced at them to see where they were at, as she was hidden in the darkness of the ceiling. Seeing only the top of Donny's hair, he was by the ground cabinets next to the machine where she was at, and Leina was over by more rock piles.