Chapter 1 - Introduction to Hell

(Pictures that inspired the characters in the media, every chapter. I just get my inspiration from art)

Chapter 1

Introduction To Hell 

Donny was feeling a sea of anxiety deep down, shaking his leg in his seat, afraid that someone or something was going to hurt him. In his head, he thought about fantasies about people hurting him emotionally and how he would react. He wasn't about to react very kindly in his thoughts. Sitting there with an emotionless expression, Donny was completely zoned out.

"Donny Gresh, correct?" General Millard talked to him behind his metallic desk, sitting in his office chair, and looking at his papers.

As Donny heard his name, he looked up at the General to answer on the other side of the desk, while leaning over his knees in his chair. "Yes sir," he was very quiet, and brought his head back down to continue gazing at the carpet with his light blue eyes.

General Millard held up Donny's paperwork, examining it. "You manipulate Quantum Physics?" he asked, raising his white eyebrows over his old wrinkles, trying to make eye contact with him like an expert.

Donny looked up again, "Yes sir."

"You're quite powerful," said Millard. "How do you do around other people?"

Donny didn't know what to say. He let out a deep breath through his mouth and moved his head back against the wall slowly, making his short black hair scatter over the wall around his head. "I don't really know sir. I think I would do okay." He didn't display much of a caring attitude, he just answered him because he had to.

"But you've never had any aggression towards anyone? You've been training with Second Lieutenant Zade for a while now, you are in complete control of your powers now, correct?"

"Yeah, I can control my powers," answered Donny starting to get out of his fantasies, "but..." he paused, bringing his attention to the corner of the ceiling. "I think I'd be okay as long as nobody bothers me."

General Millard watched him for a minute and lifted an eyebrow, trying to comprehend what he meant. Donny watched him back and he got the feeling The General wasn't taking him lightly by his professional attitude.

The poor boy was confused inside and practically in shock with what was going to happen to him. Donny knew he didn't have any social skills, so the way he was replying to The General was expected but he knew he wasn't exactly doing good. He didn't care though, the mutant didn't want to go anyway.

"What do you mean by that?" The General shook his head in a confounding manner.

"Well, I don't like to be around people much," Donny leaned over his elbows on his knees again, looking at the ground.

Millard nodded, "Okay then." He looked at the papers again to try to think of another question. "You struggle with a depression problem and struggle to communicate with others? Give an example of this from your own experience."

"Well...Normally I keep to myself," Donny added.

Millard was confused again, "You didn't answer. Do you struggle with a depression problem? Give an example from your own experience."

Donny stared at the carpet again, like it was his own little comfort zone. Not looking at The General was the ideal thing to do in his deep shy mind. "No," Donny sat with pride in saying that.

Millard pushed the papers away from his arms on his desk and leaned over, clasping his hands together in a professional manner. He stared at Donny with no sympathy in his eyes. "Donny, look at me," said the guy with white hair slit back, "Lieutenant Zade wants you to get out so he has convinced me to do this. I have the power not to, but Zade really wants you too. He has been like a father to you, no?"