Part 1

First of all Hi . This fanfiction is totally based on my imagination so please don't take it seriously . Ignore my grammatical mistakes ( I literally just mixed past and present tense ) and other mistakes too as English isn't my first language. Enjoy reading . Writing style is little bit different will try to fix it from nxt part...
..
..

This was a beautiful morning , you were sleeping peacefully but the "beep beep" sound of alarm woke you up

Y/n (in mind): Agghh, it's so irritating

( You were just about to throw the alarm away but then you noticed the time )

Y/n (in mind ): shit!!! How I can be so irresponsible...the job interview . I am gonna be late for sure

( You rushed towards the washroom and get fresh as soon as possible )
.
.
[On the other hand ]

A handsome man was getting ready a little girl came and hugged him from behind . "Dada" she said cutely.

Taehyung ( while placing a kiss on her forehead) : aww princess you wake up good morning
Little girl: good morning dada ( smiles)

( Taehyung washed her face and helped her to brush her teeth . Then they had breakfast together)

Taehyung: aurra now dada have to leave for office , promise me you won't disturb your nanny and you will listen to her .
Aurra : no dada I don't want to stay with her , I want to go with you
Taehyung: you can't go with me princess dad has important meeting today so dad will be busy.
Aurra: please please please dada ( with her big puppy eyes) take me with you ( starts crying)
Aurra's nanny: sir please take her with you , you know she's so stubborn if you don't take her she will create a mess here .
Taehyung: but...( Thinks for a while) ok aurra you can come with me
Aurra: yayy ( jumps with happiness) I love you dada..
Taehyung: love you too princess now let's go, we're already late.

Time skips: at office

( You reached the office building , then making your way inside you went to the reception)

Y/n : excuse me..
Receptionist: hello, how can I help you?
Y/n : actually I'm here for an interview.
Receptionist: oh ok, you're park y/n ?
Y/n : yes
Receptionist: Actually sir is in a meeting now, please wait in the waiting area . I will inform him about you .
Y/n : okay

( She showed you the way of waiting area and left from there. Making yourself sit on a sofa comfortably you look here and there . After sometime you saw a little girl came there , she sits on a sofa and start playing with her doll . You was staring at her, you wave at her but she just ignored . While playing she slips from the sofa and her head hit the ground directly. Keeping your papers aside, You rushed towards her and pick her in your arm , your white dress become red with her blood . "Da..dada" she mumbled ( she became unconscious holding your dress tightly)

Y/n : open your eyes dear nothing will happen you will be fine( you was panicked at that moment . You hugged her gently . ) Is anyone here!!!!! Help please ( you screamed as loud as you could . Some employees came there)

Y/n : I have to take her hospital as soon as possible where is her parents ?
1 Employee : sir is in meeting.
Y/n : I am taking her to the xxx hospital please inform her dad .

( Without wasting a second you left from there with the little girl for hospital )

After an hour

Taehyung called his personal assistant and asked him to bring aurra.

P.a : sir actually aurra fall from sofa and got hurt
Taehyung: what!!!!!how?? She fall ? didn't I told you to stay all the time with her (his eyes became widen)
P.a : sir except you she doesn't listen to anyone... I tried..
Taehyung: shut up!! ( Anger was visible in his eyes ) Where is my daughter now ?
P.a: sir a girl took her to the xxx hospital an hour ago .
Taehyung : and you're informing me now!!??? (Yells)
P.a: sir tried to inform you, but that moment you told me to come after meeting ..(his voice was shaking)
Taehyung: I will talk to you later ( saying this he leaves in hurry)

**At hospital**

Doctor: she's fine now , you can see your daughter.
Y/n : she's not my daughter ( with a awkward smile)
Doctor: ohh sorry for that

( You went inside the cabin and sat beside her )

Y/n ( with a warm smile): how are you feeling now ?
Little girl: where i..is my dada , I want to go to him
Y/n : dada is coming dear. Till dada comes you can talk with me ( smiles at her . But she doesn't reply)

A nurse comes with medicine and gives it to you and explain everything , after that she leaves.

Y/n : dear you have to take medicine now
Little girl: I hate medicine I don want it..
Y/n : why you hate medicine , these are so tasty. If you don't have medicine how will you get well soon ?
Little girl : these are tasty?? (Asked curiously)
Y/n : yes...if you don't believe in my words then you can taste. See it's smelling like strawberry . And if you take your medicine I will give you a chocolate
Little girl: really???
Y/n : yeah dear
Little girl : ok.. ( she have her medicine)
Y/n : that's my good girl . ( You kissed on her forehead gently) now have some rest .
Little girl: the bed isn't good, I can't sleep here
Y/n : then what about my lap it's comfortable ( you took her in your lap and gently rubbed her back . She fall asleep warping her little arms around you )

( Taehyung came there)

Taehyung : my aurra... ( Tears was rolling down from his cheeks)
Y/n : shh!!! She's sleeping

( He came and sat next to you )

Taehyung: how's my daughter now ?
Y/n: so you're her dad....how can you be so careless. Even in her this condition she was only asking for you and you were busy with meeting . For parents taking care of their children should be their first duty...but you..( You were scolding him . Looking at the ground he was listening everything without even uttering a word )
Taehyung: thank you so much...for your help ( said while ignoring eye contact)
Y/n: keep your thanks to yourself and make sure you take care of her properly from now

Y/n pov : when he entered I saw tears in his eyes... still I couldn't control my anger but shouted at him . I think I behaved so rude with him but How can he be so careless, he deserves it .

Taehyung pov : I was feeling relived after seeing my aurra sleeping peacefully..thank God she's fine . Second thing I noticed aurra was sleeping on a girl's lap I couldn't believe my eyes but really!!?? Usually aurra doesn't talk or listen to anyone without me but today I'm seeing totally the opposite thing . The girl literally yelled at me for being careless...ahh god She's so rude but I should be thankful because she took care of my aurra

[ Pov ends ]

Taehyung: it's already night now you can go home , I will stay with her ( looking at you )

( You nodded your head and tried to place aurra on the bed but as she was holding you , you couldn't do that "don't leave" aurra mumbled. Taehyung tried to free you from her but she holds you more tightly. )

Y/n : it's ok let her sleep...
Taehyung: but....what about you ?
Y/n : if you don't mind , I can stay with her tonight.

( Taehyung nodded his head in yes after thinking for a while . You slept on the bed with aurra and taehyung slept onto the sofa beside the bed )
..
..

Next morning you wake up before aurra and taehyung . Taking out a chocolate from your pocket you kept it beside aurra's pillow . Then you left from there for home .

Pecap: " I want mummy" aurra said looking at taehyung.