Part 15

..

Taehyung was keeping eyes on y/n from his table. When he saw a man around his age dragged a chair and sat beside y/n. He was ok with it till the man placed his hand on your thigh slowly rubbing his hands on it, you were smiling looking at the man as you weren't it sense that you could understand that the man is touching you inappropriately.
He was taking advantage of your drunk state. Taehyung lose all his clam after seeing this.
"For today the meeting is done here" He left the meeting in between and went straight to yours table. The man looked up at him. Tae grabs him by his collar before he could react he was knocked down on the floor by tae.  Everyone was looking at taehyung. "Mr.kim.."
"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY WOMAN" he yells, his eyes was burning with anger.
"I.. didn't...know.. please please forgive me"
"You should have think before touching her.. now there's no use of apologizing" he calls his guards "Hand him over to the police and make sure he spends his life there"
"Don't be that cruel please forgive me" he kept begging while the guards dragged him outside with them. Tae turned to you, you were struggling to stand as the wine did it work perfectly. He sighs before picking you up in his arm in bridal style. All the eyes were set on you two , reporters were busy with clicking photos.

"Sorry for the ruckus , enjoy the party" saying this he walked out from there with you in his arm.

Everyone was gossiping how perfect you and taehyung look together, that was kinda hurting Soo Jin, she didn't realize when she smashed the wine glass which was in her hold. Blood was dripping from the cuts which caused by the broken glass. Her secretary noticed everything.

"Ma'am are..yo..you ok?" He asked with his all attention on her hand
"Hm.. give me the car key"
"But.. ma'am your hand. It's bleeding"
"I said give me the key" she orders, which he had to accept.

She drove back to home and locked herself in her room.
Soo Jin's pov : Seeing him caring for her burns my heart. How can he do this to me...why can't he love me..!? I was there for him all the time and in return he's loving someone else..I threw every single thing near my hand.. "AAGHHGHH" I screamed my heart out in order to clam my anger. What she has that I don't.. can't he see I love him. I looked at my hand which was still bleeding. Wiping my tears I called dad "hello dad...talk with uncle Kim about my and taehyung's marriage. If he can't convince taehyung either, then I think I know what I have to do" saying this I hang up the call. I won't cry.. I will snatch what's mine.

Tae's place//

Tae enter into his room with you.
"Let me down , I cann walkk"  you said in a drunk tone hitting his chin with your forehead. All the way home you kept singing, talking doing silly things in the car.
"Ouch..y/n . What are you doing" he puts you on the bed
"Aahh Stop scolding me" you makes a puppy face
"why did you drink that much when you can't tolerate?" He takes off your heels
"Why did youuu left me alone then" you tried to stand up but losing balance you landed on his chest and he holds you immediately by your waist
"Can't you just sit on your place" he sighed
"First tell me why were you smiling with that whatever Jin" you looks up at him with your drunk eyes.
"I wasn't, we were just talking with clients" he said while trying to make you stand straight.
"Don't lieee you jerk"
"Jerk??" He repeated, looking at you with disbelief
"Yeah you're a jerk.. I knoww I knowww you like that crazy bit*h" you puffes your cheeks.
"Y/n it's nothing like this.."
"Then whatttt??" Holding his collar you pulled him closer making his nose touch yours. "Tell me..what.."
"We're only friends". You were staring at his eyes, his breath was hitting your lips.
"Why don't you love me?"  Your question catches him off guard
"Y/n.." before he could finish you smashed your lips on his . He was stunned by your action, he tried to pull away but your girp around his neck tightened.
As he couldn't stop himself anymore he also kissed back. After sometime he pulled back.

"Y/n you're drunk..we better stop"  he said gulping
"I want you" your eyes were locked with him
"You sure.. don't regret later" his Adam's apple moves up and down.
"I won't.." He leaned in closer when you captured his lips with yours, first it was soft and sweet soon the kiss become hot. He sucked your lower lip making you excape a soft moan against his lips. You parted your lips a little giving his tongue permission to taste all of you. After some good minutes both of you pulled away breathing heavily.
He takes off his coat before pulling you into a another passionate and hungry kiss. He was all lost in you, his hands made their way to your hip and squeezed roughly

"I'm asking you for the last time you sure" he brushed his lips with her.
"Yessss.." you replied in a seductive tone licking his lips, which turned him on even more. Without wasting any second he taps your thigh indicating you, you jumps on him warping your legs around his waist and hands around his neck.
He placed you on the and bed hovering over you. Moving from your lips he went towards you neck kissing and sucking every inch of yours he leaves purple marks. You moans grabbing his hair when his teeth meet your visible cleavage.

You pulled him closer burying your face in his neck, biting harshly. He softy groans
"Umm..hmm you're wild y/n".
"You're not liking it..hmm..?" You slowly unbutton his shirt , trails down your finger to his chest
"I'm loving it" he smirks. "Can I..?" He asked as his hand reach for your dress's zip. You could clearly feel how aroused he was, You give him permission pulling him for another kiss. During the kiss tae removed all the barrier between you two .you were so shy that you couldn't meet his intense gaze,you hide yourself in his chest. He was lost in your beauty, he adored and taste every inch of yours. The room filled with their groans and moans..(I'm not that comfortable with writing spicy things, so I'm not going further. )
...
...
After their make out session end he cleaned all the mess they create and made her wear a comfortable t-shirt and pecked her full face. Although she fell asleep by then. Pulling her sleepy figure close to him he also fell asleep.

Pecap: "y/n ik your not sleeping no need to act"
Bye bye see you in the next part