Part 4

At night:  You was staring at the contract papers he send . " He's just unbelievable..ahhh" you thought to yourself . " What I get myself into..my fvcking luck , I left home just to avoid marriage and do job , live a happy and independent life but I fvcked up . What the fvckkkk " you was mentally crying. After sometime you receive a call , receiving the call you pack your things and leave locking your apartment.

Next morning at Kim mansion

Aurra: dada when will mummy come ??
Tae: soon dear, driver went to pick your mummy. You have your breakfast.
Aurra: noo (dramatically) I will have breakfast with mummy only .
Tae : aurra don't be stubborn finish your breakfast.
Aurra: dada please ( making a puppy face)
Tae : ok

After sometime the driver came back alone

Tae : where's y/n ?
Driver : Miss y/n wasn't home. I waited there but no one was there .
Tae : you sure she wasn't home ? Did you checked properly?
Driver: yeah sir I looked everywhere around her apartment.
Tae : hm.. you can go . ( He left . Aurra hugged tae's leg )
Aurra: why didn't mummy came ? (Tae took her in his arm
Tae : aurra... Mummy must be busy with something.
Aurra: call mummy
Tae : but aurra ( get cut off by aurra)
Aurra: call mummyyyyyyy
Tae : ok ok.. I'ma calling

( Tae try calling but it was switched off )

Tae : her phone is switched off
Aurra: mummy won't come.??..she will also leave me?? ( She stars crying)
Tae : don't cry princess ( he hugs aurra) please calm down . Isn't dada with you..? Why are you crying.
Aurra: mummy..(sobs) mummy where are you  (sobs) mummy
Tae : but dear dada is with you right don't cry let's have breakfast, dada will feed you .
Aurra: I don't want to have anything ( she keeps crying till fall asleep on tae's shoulder .  Tae place her on the bed and caressed her hair)

Tae(in mind): Miss y/n you have to pay for what you have done.. I will make sure you regret making my daughter cry .

Tae called someone " I want y/n's location" "ok sir " after sometime he received a call " sir I couldn't get miss y/n's exact location as her phone is switched off but her last location was at station. " I want her exact location as soon as possible keep trying " saying this he hang up the call . Taehyung sits beside aurra and kiss her forehead. "Mummy... mummy..." Aurra kept saying in her sleep. Taehyung clench his fist in anger thinking about y/n

Time skips:

He made soup for aurra .
Tae : aurra dada made your fav soup have it.
Aurra: dada why didn't mummy came??? (With teary eyes)
Tae : aurra forget  about her ( he made her sit on his lap )
Aurra: mummy doesn't love me ( cries)
Tae : shh.. aurra shh... Don't cry dada loves you , why you're crying for someone who doesn't care for you. ( He wipes her tears and feed her , after that roam around whole mansion taking her in his arm so that she can feel good)

Next afternoon**

Tae and aurra was watching aurra's fav cartoon . When the doorbell rang disturbing them . One of the house helper opened the door " yes ??" .

Y/n's pov

A house helper opened the door. I told her that I'm here to meet Mr Kim . She told me to follow her , with my luggage I followed her . She took me to the living room where tae and aurra was watching tv . Taehyung stand up seeing me . "You.." he was about to say something but before he could aurra came and hugged my legs but by his voice I could sense he's mad . "Mummy" I bent down to aurra's height and kissed her forehead "yes dear" "I thought you won't come " her eyes filled with tears "aww sorry dear, I had something important things to do " I caressed her cheeks " don't cry , from now mummy will live with you " listening to me she started jumping with happiness "yahhhh" . "Aurra go get the gift you bought for mummy " taehyung said and she left nodding leaving us alone there. Taehyung came closer to me "where the fvck you were yesterday Miss y/n ? My daughter kept crying the whole day and night only bcoz of you " I stepped back but he kept coming closer " I had something impo.." he cut me off " if you had something that important why didn't you just informed me before..or you wanted to run away? What ?? " He was looking straight into my eyes and I realized that moment , I was pinned on the wall by him " I..i..." I was cursing myself mentally for stuttering
" mummy here's your gift " I saw aurra coming with a beautiful little box , taehyung freed me hearing her voice. "Mummy this for you " she gave me the box with the prettiest smile on her face .Aww she is so cute , her gesture make me feels like I'm her real mummy . I took the box from her "thank you dear " I opened the box, it was a beautiful chain with a small heart shaped pendent" aww it's so beautiful aurra, you choose it for mummy?" " Nooo mummy dada did "

I looked at him, he was standing there with no expression . "Mummy wear itttt " I tried wearing the chain but I couldn't "dada help mummy " aurra said pulling taehyung's pant "it's ok I can do it " he stared at me for a while then took the chain from my hand "let me do it " his expression was saying the opposite , he aside hair from my back and make me wore the chain , his warm breath was hitting my back , touch was giving me butterfly in the stomach . O mah god what the fvck is wrong with me . "My mummy is so pretty" aurra smiled clapping her hands ."Aurra princess now go and play with your toys , (pausing for a while he looked at me ) I need to talk to you mummy " " ok dada " she left nodding .
" Follow me " saying this he left with my luggage and I followed him, soon we entered a room which was so big and everything was perfectly decorated . He asked me to close the door so did I. "Now tell me where were you yesterday?" He asked me looking straight into my eyes..or you can say soul . This man has  done something to me why tf I get lost looking at his eyes. "Answer my question y/n" he was towering over me which was making things more hard for me here I'am trying to answer his question but him standing that close to me was making my heartbeat fast .
Pov ends .

Pecap  :  " From now you will stay in this room with me " he said.

Helloooooo hope everyone is doing great. I wrote this part in hurry as my exams are going on so please don't mind my mistakes <3 <3 <3