Part 19

Hours passed to evening. It was heavy pouring outside with cold wind and sometimes thunderstorm also. In one sentence the weather was perfect for romance, you picked up your phone and checked if there's any massage or call from him. Maybe it'll be the 25th time you checked your phone. Now you were feeling restless thinking maybe he's mad at you. Not waiting for his call anymore, you called him but he didn't picked up, you didn't mind, you thought maybe he's busy as he said in the morning he had a important meeting today. so you left a massage saying "sorry" and asked "when he's coming back" as you were craving for sweet moments with him. You went downstairs to make dinner.

Taehyung's side

"You ok??" He asked Soo Jin
"I'm feeling so weak, I think my blood pressure is low"
"Why didn't you told me before about your health we could have postponed the meeting" he said in a little bit concerned tone.
"Don't worry I'll be fine after taking some rest."
"Then let's leave for airport otherwise we'll be late"
"Taehyung... what about staying here tonight"
"Aahh.. but Soo Jin" he get interrupted by a call
"I have to pick this"
He comes back after attending the call

"What happened??" She asked
"Our flight cancelled due to sudden weather change" he let out a frustrated sigh
"Wahh soo Jin god is also in your side" soo jin thought with a evil smile.

"So we're staying here tonight" He nodded his head in yes as he was left with no option.

They went to the hotel reception

"How can I help you sir?" The receptionist asked with a gentle smile
"Um we need two rooms"
"Sorry to say sir but...all rooms are booked"
"Please check if you can manage somehow"

She nodded and checked once again

"Sir I can't manage two rooms but a couple cancelled their booking so I can give that room to you"
"But we need two rooms..."
"I can understand but sir rooms are not available"

"It's ok taehyung let's shear the room it's not a big deal and I'm also feeling so weak"
"But soo jin__"
"I can't stand here for so long, my head is spinning so bad aahh" she was about to fall but tae catch her in time and helped her to stand

"Give me the key" the receptionist nodded and gave him key.
"3rd floor room no.308"  taehyung completed the formalities soo Jin was standing there holding his arm resting her body weight on him.

"Let's go"
"I don't think I can walk tae.."  tae sighed, this time he was annoyed. He picked her in his arm and walked towards the room.

Soo Jin's pov : finally I'm getting what I want... soon you will be mine tae only mine. No matter how you distance yourself from me for that y/n.. I won't let you do this. This care this love is mine, I was there when she was not then how can she become your everything..this is unfair to me.
Flashback college days//
"Here's your fav ice coffee" Soo jin give him the coffee with a huge smile
"Aww thank you. How you always remember about my coffee" he smiled back at her
"You're my besttt friend how can I forget huh!!?" They giggled together.
"Tae why don't you promise me you'll always stay by my side like this"
"Yeah yeah I will" he smiled, for him soo jin was always a good friend whom he respected and cared. Soo Jin took off his cap
"I'm keeping this"
"Aehh hehh give it back I just brought it yesterday"
"Take this if you can" saying this she runs from there making him chase her
Ends//

I was staring at him this man will never know how much I adore and love him, I lost him once for ryujin and now losing second time for y/n. Why can't he just love me...am I that bad?? I was questioning myself. I did everything I could for him but everytime he chose someone else over me. I tightened my warp around his neck and rested head against his neck, it was giving me the peace my heart need plus our pictures will also come good which is getting clicked by my hired man. Soon he was standing in front of our hotel room, a hotel staff was with us. He unlocked the door as tae's hands was block because I was  in his arm.
Pov ends//