part 3

**After two days**

Taehyung calls his PA and asks him to send y/n in his cabin . After sometime someone knock on the door

Taehyung : come in

( You enter to his cabin )

Taehyung: sit ( while pointing to the chair . You make yourself comfortable on the chair)

Taehyung : I am firing you .
Y/n : wh..what... ( As you still trying to understand what did he just said)
Taehyung : yeah...you don't have to come office from tomorrow
Y/n : but..I..I just joined two days ago . If I did something wrong please forgive me I really need this job..( your eyes become moist..)
Taehyung : clam down lemme finish . I have another job for you ( while looking at the ground)
Y/n : what is it...?
Taehyung: you have to be my daughter's mom...( While looking at your eyes)
Y/n : sir.. what do mean by that...? ( You was shocked by his words) do you know what are you saying like how..!!??
Taehyung : My daughter wants a mom so I need you .
Y/n (you was totally lost of words) : then just marry someone and bring her a mom .
Taehyung: she only wants you as her mom . Idk what you have done but she likes you alot
Y/n : how I can be be her mom..( trying to understand him the fact that it's not like what he's saying)
Taehyung: marry me . You will get everything you want.
Y/n : sir I was talking respectfully with you till now but what do you think what I am ? ( Glaring at him) I'm not a thing that you can buy with your money .
Taehyung: Any other girl would have agreed to marry me in an instant don't you think you're overreacting...? ( While coming towards you)
Y/n : go and marry them then.. I'm not interested in you ( you was about to left but he hold your wrist and pull you as result you land on his chest..you look up at his face . You noticed your heartbeat was raising..)

Taehyung: who said I'm interested in you ?( Giving a dead glare) I only want you for my daughter...(you was about to say something but a little figure barged into the cabin "dadaaaa" it was aurra . He free you . Aurra start jumping with happiness seeing you both together. )

Aurra: mummy ( stretch her hand while looking at you . You took her in your arms)
Y/n : don't call me that aurra call me aunty or anything else .
Aurra: noo I will call you mummy , you're my mummy ( kiss on your cheeks)
Taehyung: aurra come to dada , your mummy doesn't love you dear ( with a smirk. you give a
" you're unbelievable" look to him)
Aurra : mummy ( she looks at you with teary eyes) don't you love me ??
Y/n : I love you aurra but dear please stop calling me Mummy.
Taehyung: see aurra she doesn't want to be your mummy .
Aurra: mummy... ( Tears was rolling down from her cheeks)
Y/n : aww aurra please don't cry..( you pat her back to make her clam ) Dada is joking aurra . ( Aurra hugs you tightly . Taehyung was silently laughing. )

Y/n in mind : huhhhh my blood is boiling how someone can be so evil !!! Mr Kim taehyung you have to pay for this as you started the game I will play too..( you smiled while he was looking confused)

Y/n : aurra don't cry dear , won't you listen to your mummy?? ( You wipe her tears . Taehyung give you a shocked look)
Aurra ( with a wide smile ) : I will always listen to you mummy .
Y/n : that's my girl .
Taehyung : do you know what are you saying Miss y/n...?? Mummy..?? You..!?
Y/n : didn't you are the one who wanted that.???
Aurra: mummy dada what are you talking about? ( While staring at their faces)
Taehyung: nothing princess ( he took aurra in his arm from you ) . Who bring you here aurra?
Aurra: I was missing you dada so came here with my nanny .
Taehyung: oh ok .
Aurra: dada let's go to the park
Taehyung: ok anything for you
Aurra: mummy let's go
Taehyung: mu.. mummy??
Aurra: yeah mummy will also come with us

( Taehyung looks at you)

Y/n : why you are looking at me.. I didn't..
Taehyung: now stop talking and come with us , we will talk later about that .

( Three of you leave his cabin for going to the park, aurra ask taehyung to hold your hand so he did . All the employees was gossiping seeing you and him holding hands "they are looking like husband wife" "aahh that girl y/n is so lucky" )

**Later at park**

You and taehyung was sitting on a bench and aurra was playing with other kids .

Taehyung: I will send papers tonight at your home .
Y/n : papers???
Taehyung: did you forget you agreed to be aurra's mom ( rising his brows at her)
Y/n : I didn't mean... like I...
Taehyung: what did you mean?? Isn't you're the one who was saying "mummy will always be with you" (trying to mimic her ) .
Y/n : she was crying that moment what could have I do ? You messed up things for me..
Taehyung : maybe I messed up but who told you to console her saying you're her mummy??? Idk anything you have to fix all this .
Y/n : how can I ? I don't wanna get married...
Taehyung: I'm not also dying to marry you , and we don't even have to .
Y/n : then how ?
Taehyung : It will be a contract marriage for her... You just have to be aurra's mom nothing more than that... I won't expect anything from you or nor even you will .
Y/n : but...
Taehyung: I will send the contact papers ( said with not wanting to hear a "no" face )

( Aurra came to you guys)

Aurra: dada I want ice cream.
Taehyung: Oki princess..

( He took her with him buy ice cream for her and also for the another kids . )

Y/n pov : he's so sweet around kids..when he smiles he looks the cutest one...he seems so nice but why he sounds cold around me..!?? Whenever he come closer my heart starts racing... I'ma started feeling something for him ..? Nah..nahh..

(Aurra hugs you which make you come out of your thoughts)

Aurra: let's go home mummy, we will stay together ( with a wide smile)
Y/n : aurra mummy have some important things to do I can't go with you.
Aurra: but every children's mummy live with them.
Y/n : I... aurra..dear
Aurra: mummy you will leave me too....??? ( You can see tears in her big eyes)
Y/n : no I won't...never .
Taehyung: aurra mummy will shift with us from tomorrow, before shifting mummy have to pack her stuffs .
Y/n : I need some time to think..
Taehyung: you have time till tomorrow morning

( He hugs you and whisper "I don't wanna see tears in my daughter's eyes for you " )

On their way to home they dropped you too .

Pecap: " Miss y/n you have to pay for what you have done.. I will make sure you regret making my daughter cry . " Tae clenched his fist in anger

Hope you guys enjoyed the trash. Do comments if you want nxt part :)