Part 18

Continues from previous part...

Taehyung rang the doorbell, the door opens revealing Soo Jin.

"Hello" Soo Jin greeted them with a smile "Hi aurra baby" she was about to caressed her hair but aurra hide behind your legs.
"Hi.. what are you doing here" tae asked as he wasn't expecting her here.
"Uncle invited me. Come inside" she let them go in.

They went to the living room where tae's parents were sitting with Soo Jin following them behind. Taehyung goes and hug his parents.

"Y/n my dad" he said pointing toward the man, who was nicely dressed and  kinda look like tae's old version and maybe in his late 40's . You bowed at 90 angle.

"Hello.." you greeted them with a sweet soft smile. His dad didn't respond he just scanned you from up to down. He glanced at taehyung indicating him to speak.
"My wife y/n.."
"Your wife..!?" He said in a questioning tone and let out a chuckle. 

His parents hugged aurra and talked with her for a while.

"Let's have dinner and talk.." Mr kim looks at taehyung "I have something important to talk with you.

The house helper served the dinner, taehyung pulled a chair for you, you smiled at him. After you took your sit he also take the sit beside you. He was sitting between you and Soo Jin, you were on left and Soo jin were on his right. Aurra was sitting with her grandparents on the opposite side.

After a while..

"Soo Jin's dad called me yesterday" taehyung looked at his dad and asked "why?" Enjoying his food
"He was asking about yours and Soo Jin's engagement. So I fixed your engagement next week"

Tae stopped eating , he put his spoons on the table and looked at you to make sure if you're ok. Your eyes were asking alot of questions..he took your hand in his and squeezed trying to clam your heart which became restless because his father's statement. He looked back at his dad.

"You did what?" Tae asked, trying to handle the situation
"I fixed your engagement date with Soo Jin"
"How can you do this dad without asking me.." his tone was still normal
"Why I have to ask. I'm your dad I know what's good and bad for you."
"For god sake let me decide my good and bad. Now I'm enough old to decide what I want."
  Tae's father looked at you
"Give us some privacy" nodding your head you were about to leave but he held your hand and pulled you back.
"She's not going anywhere" you try to free your hand but he tightens his grip around your wrist.
"Sit.."

Taehyung called a house helper and asked her to take aurra from there as he didn't wanted her stay in ruckus

"Taehyung you knew very well that I promised Soo Jin's dad" he was glaring at taehyung
"Did I ever told you I want to marry soo Jin?? No I didn't and I never asked you to promise her dad so please don't drag me in this. I'm married and I'm happy in my life with my wife" this time his voice rise a little bit
"The problem is you're married right? Then just divorce her, finish whatever you have"
"Divorce her???" Taehyung laughs "there's no way it's happening, you can't force your decision on me"
"You won't??"
"Dad I already answered clearly"
"If you have to choose between your family and her..will you still choose her?"
"Dad..."
"ANSWER MY QUESTION" He yelled, tae remain silent for a while then finally break the silence saying
"I... will choose her" Mr kim sighs angrily and slammed on table making everyone flinch.
"You were this disrespectful from the first or it's all because of this girl" he points toward y/n, as his eyes become all red expressing anger
"I'm not disrespecting anyone....if someone is wrong here then.." he pause for a while "it's you.." This angered Mr kim even more
"TAEHYUNG!!!" he shouted his lungs out, Mrs Kim immediately grabs his arm and rubb
"Clam...down.." she said in a concerned tone seeing him losing control from his anger
"Ask your son to leave right now... from today he don't have parents. I don't want to see his face"
"But--"
"Didn't you hear what I said"
"If saying for myself is wrong..then I'm am ok with your decision dad"
He gets up from his sit and expand his hand towards you "let's go y/n"
"Thanks for inviting us for dinner" he says before leaving the house with you and aurra.