Part 14

You were looking outside at the moon standing at your balcony, when two mascular arms grabbed your waist from behind. You gasped as he rested his chin on your shoulder.

"Tae.. taehyung what are you doing.." his face touched your neck as he lean onto you rubbing his face with your neck, which was giving you shivers down your spine. "Hmm..taehyung" you felt his body temperature is little high, which didn't feel normal. "You ok?? He hummed softly against your neck. "But your body temperature is high" you said, you were still in his hold.
"It's fine" Removing his hands from your waist, you turned facing him. His tip of nose was little red, looking little tired. You touched your his cheeks and forhead. "You have fever taehyung, why didn't you told me before" you said in a concerned tone.
"Don't worry it's ok.."
"It's not, you need medicine" without saying anything he just pulled you in a hug, bending to your height he rested his head on your shoulder, putting little bit of his weight on you.

"Taehyung.." you rubbed his back, he hummed
"Go take rest" your body was burning against his as his body temperature is already high and the hug was making it even more hot.
Staying in the hug somehow you take him to the bed then pulled away yourself from him. "Go to bed now, I'm bringing medicine for you" he sits on the bed till you bring medicine for him which was kept in you drawer for emergency. You gave him glass full of water and medicine, which he gulps. You made him lay on the bed and covered him with blanket so that he don't feel cold. Sitting beside him, you caressed his hair waiting for him to fall asleep. After he fell asleep you went and laid down on your side turning off the lights.

After sometime//

Y/n's pov : I woke up to check if he's ok or not, moving a little close to him I checked his body temperature touching his  neck side and forhead. His body temperature rose instead of falling. Only thing came in my mind was wiping his body with a wet towel, this is what mom used to do whenever I get fever. I didn't waste time in thinking, went straight to my bathroom and came back with cold water and a towel. I was standing in front of his sleeping figure totally clueless thinking about how I'm gonna wipe his body. I placed a wet napkin on his forehead then Taking deep breaths I unbuttoned his shirt reveling his well build chest.
Bruhh how I'm not supposed think something naughty after seeing his chest..control y/n control. I wet the towel and squeezed it taking out the extra water then start with wiping his neck area which caused him wake up.
  "What are you doing y/n..?" He said with half closed eyes in a weak tone".
"I..i..." Why tf I'm stuttering. "I saw your temperature rise so I thought of wiping your body with cold water". I was expecting him to get mad for unbuttoning his shirt without permission but to my surprise he didn't maybe it's because he just too weak to get mad. I noticed he was trying to get up so I helped him and placed a pillow behind his back so that he can sit comfortably. He took off his shirt and I was staring at him with my eyes out.
"Now you can do.. whatever you were doing" he said in heavy voice. I nodded to him, Then wiped his bare body with wet towel, everytime my hand touched his bare body it gave me electric shock. After sometime I realized, his body temperature fall.
"How are you feeling now?"
"Hmm..fine but I'm cold" he went inside the blanket
"Shall I bring extra blanket for you?"
"No.. I need something else"
"What?" Out of blue he pulled me inside the blanket with him , pressed his bare body with mine and warped his hands around my waist "This.." he mumbled against my chest which was audible for me. My hand around his neck tightened as He was rubbing his cold lips with my collarbone which was tickling me and giving me goosebumps all over my body, he snuggled into my chest pulling me closer, there was no space between us not even for air. Now I know what heaven's feel like. I gently run my fingers through his hair.
Ends..//

Next afternoon

You and aurra were spending time with your parents when taehyung joined. His fever is totally gone by now.