Part 23 (last part)

Two months passed//

Tae got divorce from soon Jin and cancelled their partnership also. After learning how evil she was he started kind of hating her. In this two months you and tae didn't talked, it's not like he didn't tried to contact with you but you never picked his call. Aurra stayed one week with you another week with him like this, as now she's so attached with you that she can't stay without you.

"Look at you, you're not eating not sleeping. Why don't you fix things? You will let go things like this??" Jimin asked while fixing his glasses
"I tried to contact Jimin..but" tae sighs...
"Just go to her place then, talk to her face to face. Tell her what she meant to you..Ik she will forgive you. Sitting here torturing on yourself won't fix thing"
"Do you think she will??..what if she don't want me anymore.."
"Aisshh!!! She loves you stupid."

Aurra came there rubbing her eyes.

"Come" tae took her in his lap "did you sleep well" she nodded head in yes. Aurra smiled at Jimin
"Helloooo jimmy uncle" said with a cute face
"Hiii princess" jimin pouted his lips trying to match her energy. Jimin shifted his gaze at taehyung
"Why are you still sitting go get ready" taehyung nodded

"Aurra let's get ready.. we're going___" Jimin didn't let him complete his sentence.
"Taehyung you go alone. I will take care of aurra" looked at aurra "today aurra will stay with jimmy uncle. We will go for shopping then park and movie also Ok aurra??"
"Ok jimmy uncle" she said clapping her hands with happiness.

After getting ready taehyung left. On his way to her place he get her fav pink roses, chocolate and gift for her parents.

Later at that evening//
Y/n's place:

"Y/nnnn go open the door" your mom shouted from the kitchen
Picking your lazy body from the sofa you went toward the door and opened it.

Y/n's pov: My mind stopped processing for some moments is it actually him standing in front of me.
"Y/n.." I came out of my thoughts hearing him softly calling my name, his face was looking so pale. He stretched his arm offering me the bouquet of pink roses. "For you.." I just kept looking at him..
Ends//

Tae's pov//
She opened the door me, My heart skipped a beat seeing her...ahhh my eyes finally got peace. Words won't be enough to express how much I was missing her. She kept looking at me with her big doe eyes. I am dying to hug her tightly...feel her..hold her close to my heart...
Ends//

"Y/n who is on the door?" Your mom came there to check what's taking you so long. She became so happy as soon as she saw taehyung.

"Ohh taehyung why are you standing there, come inside" taehyung smiled at her then followed her to the living room. He kept all the gifts including flower bouquet on table and rested himself on the sofa with your mom. You were standing there.

"Y/n why are standing there? Sit talk with him.."
"Mom..you talk I'm going to make dinner" saying this you left, he was looking at your leaving figure until it disappeared
"Is everything ok between you two??like she's here for so long.. I mean.."
"Yeah everything is ok between us.." he gave a forced smile

They casually talked, your father also joined them while you were busy in the kitchen.

After dinner you went to your room, after sometime taehyung also came there, Till now he didn't get chance to talk with you, there was a silence between you two. Finally you broke the silence saying
"Go get fresh, I.." before you could finish he pulled you in a tight hug. You didn't dare to push him away from you as you could hear him sobbing against your neck.
"Taehyung.." his warm tears was weting your
t-shirt. 
"I'm.. sorry.. I'm sorry y/n.. I'm so sorry..for everything.." he grips becomes tight around your waist.
"Can we fix this.. I can't take this distance anymore.. I can't. please.. I.. I promise I will never hurt you again.." his voice was cracking.
"Y/n say something.."
It was also tough for you to stay without him as you found your home in him..you were also dying to touch him but this distance was necessary. You rubbed his back.
"Sure you won't hurt me again?" He pulls away from the hug and looking at your eyes nods his aggressively in yes. "Then I'm ready for a new and fresh start" you smiled at him and wiped his tears
He kneels down in front of you.