Part 11

After coming back from park you and aurra took bath then she slept having lunch and you helped house helpers with the chores. Your lower abdomen was hurting so you decided to take a nap.

After sometime//
"Y/n.." taehyung called your name while you were in deep sleep. "Hmm.." "y/n wake up.."
"hmm...5 minutes "
"Y/n ( he shrugs your shoulder) you're bleeding.." you wake up with a jerk. You look at your white dress which became red with blood and the bedsheet is stained too. "Shit.." you cursed yourself as you forget about the period date.
"Go change" he said as you look at him totally embarrassed. "I'm sorry about this.. I didn't realize like when..how.. I'm sorry. Please don't mind I will clean the bedsheet___" "shh clam down, it's ok.. it's natural" "but I stained the bedsheet ik it's disgusting" you looked down, he tilted your head making you look at him. "Breath..(you took deep breath as he said) see it's totally fine. There is nothing disgusting about period. Don't worry about the bedsheet, I didn't mind anything. Now go get fresh and change your clothes." He caressed your cheeks with a smile which made you comfortable and added "you can wear my hoodie, it will be comfortable for you" you nodded ar him . Taking necessary things you went to washroom. After sometime you came out changing and getting fresh. Till then he changed the bedsheet. "Why did you do this.." "why?? Is it wrong changing bedsheet??" He asked. "Nah..but.." "then??" He looked at you.  You were about to take the stained bedsheet from him when he stopped you. "What??"
"Give me this, I have to wash this"
"You take rest I will wash it" you looked at him with widen eyes. "Don't look at me like this . Btw do you need anything??"
"Yeah...can you..(paused for a while) can you bring pads for me"
"Sure. Don't feel hesitated to ask anything you need".  He put the bedsheet in the washing machine and went to bring pads for you . You lay on the bed as you body was f*cking hurting. Rolling from this side to that of the bed.

"Here you go" he handover you the shopping bags he was holding. "Wahh.. what's all this?"
"Pads and chocolates for you.  I thought chocolate will help you with cramps. I didn't know know what's your favorite chocolate so I brought all kind of chocolate available there"
"Thank..you" you said with your eye smiled.
"Welcome"
"Can you feed aurra , it's already late. She must've reading her pictures book in her room"
"Hm..ok . What about you, won't you join us for dinner?"
"Nah..I'm not feeling like having anything."
..
..
After feeding aurra he come back with soup for you.

"Y/n have this.. miss lee said you haven't have anything from the noon . You'll be weak"

He made you sit and placed a pillow behind your back .

"I'm not hungry___"
"Not even a single word , I made this for you and you will finish it now" he kinda ordered
"You did??"
"Yeah"
"Is it edible??"
"Why don't you check yourself " he placed spoon in front of your mouth "hm try it" It was actually so good that you can have it all day long . "How is it?" He asked. "It's not good" you tried to say in a serious tone. "Don't lie I know" you chuckled. He feed you and like a obedient kid you finished it. He wiped your mouth. You were looking at him with sparkling eyes. The way he was taking care of you was feeling likea dream.
"Now you can sleep" he asked miss lee to take the soup bowl. Then he took bath and came out wearing oversized white t-shirts and grey shorts while rubbing his wet hair's with towel. You were crying bcoz of the pain in your body. You couldn't sleep.

"Y/n . You ok ?" He asked seeing you cry .
"It's hurting badly..aahh.." you whines "I can't sleep. I think I'm gonna die bcoz of this pain aahh.."
"Do you want painkiller?"
"I already had "

He came and sat beside you , after staring at your crying face for a while he pulled you on his lap. You startled. He placed his one hand on your head and another on your back then started massaging gently. You looked up at his face,you could feel your heart racing like a train..and cheeks turned red.
"Is it helping?" He looked down at you , you just hummed
"Try to sleep" you placed your head on his chest warping your arms around his body. Your body felt relaxed, Pain was feeling less bcoz his touch kept you busy thinking about him. Soon you fell asleep.

Tae's pov: I found myself staring at her , She looks so pretty while sleeping. I tucked the hair stand behind her ears which was covering her face.  I shouldn't be doing this.. I shouldn't look at her like this . Am I getting attached with her..am I falling for her..? I questioned myself. I don't know the answers but I feel good when she's around..her presence make me feel complete. She's a bundle of joy . Even though I'm so cold with her but still  she cares for me . I tried to keep myself away from her but I think I'm failing miserably. I need to control myself.. this marriage is nothing more than a contract. She snuggled into my chest.. I didn't mind.. I was liking it .
Pov's end

Next morning when you woke up,you found him sleeping beside you, hugging you. You try to get up without disturbing him but he wakes up too.

"Good morning.." you smiled at him .
"Morning, how are you feeling now?" He asked rubbing his eyes.
"Feeling good. Now let me get up" he realized that you're still locked in his arms. He took off his hand from you.
After getting fresh you,him and aurra had breakfast together. Before leaving for office he ordered miss Lee strictly to don't let you do any kind of chores. This caring side of him was making you fall for him even more.
***
***

Tae's office//

He was checking some files when Soo Jin entered into his cabin. She pulled a chair to him, then sat.

"What made you come in my cabin this hour" he looked at her for some seconds then again shift his gaze at files.
"Can't I come ? Or you want to say that now I need permission for meeting with you " she said running her fingers through his hairs. "Keep these files aside tae" she took files from him. 
"What are you doing Soo Jin" he gave a little disturbed look .
"Let's go for dinner" she said moving little closer
"Huhh??"
"Yeah, let's have dinner together"
He was about to say no when she said "please.. I'm so freaking tried bcoz of the workload I will feel good if you take me for dinner"
"Ok.. give me five minutes"

He kept his flies in place, took his coat which was hanging on the chair.

"Tae can I take your coat"
"This one?" He asked lifting the coat he was holding
"Yeah..it will look good on me"
"Hmm" he gave her the coat, she wear it over her dress.
"Like this coat soon I will take my man from you
y/n..get ready for this" she thought in her mind as a evil smile spread on her lips.

He take Soo jin with him for dinner at a fancy restaurant. Soo jin never left any chance to clinge onto him , she was staring at him all the time. Tae's phone starts ringing so he take it .

"Hello"
"Hello dada, mummy is crying"
"Ok..ok.. I'm coming" He hangs up the phone

"Soo jin I have to go now"
"But we haven't finished our dinner yet , stay for a little more "
"I'm sorry I can't" he left in hurry without giving her chance to say anything else. Soo jin balled her fist due to anger

Soo Jin pov's : He left me alone just for that bit*h. Y/n I will do every possible thing to make your life miserable. If I can't get him.. I won't even let him be yours.
Ends

Pecap : y/n: I want to go spend some time with my parents. I don't think you have any problem with that .