Biana pov

After Sophie explained our story, we introduced ourselves. Everyone seemed shocked by our abilities, everyone but Puck. 

"Watch this," he said

He spun around on his heels and turned into a lion and roared. 

Tam said that he wanted to read their shadowvapor to see if he could trust them. I love how he is super protective of everyone. It's really sweet.

There is just something about him.

Like look at those eyes............

So bootyful..............

I tried to keep those thoughts out of my mind but.............. I just couldn't help it.

BAD BIANA

(A/N no, GOOD BIANA and excuse the cringyness. Im am just gonna say that it is cringy on purpose)

"WOW," Keefe said. "Do you like pranking?"

"Heck yeah!" Puck said, spinning once again and transforming back into the fifteen year old boy with shaggy blonde hair and a green hoodie.

I was worried. I really did NOT want to know the worst they could do. 

Keefe and puck had so much in common. They are both blonde. They both like blond girls. They  are both cute and they both are troublemakers and pranksters.

But speaking of both liking blondes, when I saw Puck and Sabrina, I immediately shipped the two. I could tell Daphne did too.

I felt as though there was something that I was missing or didn't know about. I could tell by the way Sabrina was blushing almost as much as Sophie does when we talk to her about Keefe. 

Sophie and Keefe make such a CUTE couple. Maybe we could all go on a date or something.

Puck and Sabrina, Sophie and Keefe, Dex and Marella, and also Lihn and my brother or whoever. I wonder what other people think. Anyway, me and Tam............... I can dream, can't I? 

Whatever. he probably likes someone else.

Like Sophie.

UGHHHHHHH

She is SOOOOOOO OBLIVIOUS I CAN'T EVEN-

You know what, I'm gonna stop ranting and keep my cool because I know that Sokeefe WILL happen, and due to me. 

I WILL get everybody coupled up and MY REIGN OF MATCHMAKER WILL BEGIN!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, everyone but me.

I snuck a quick glance at Tam and when our eyes met, I probably blushed as crazy as Sophie.

Nah, that's not possible.

But, I did know that I was officially going crazy.

Yikes.

TIANA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also sorry for the SUPER cringy chapter.............

I can't make an excuse.

Welllll, hopefully it will get better..............