Sabrina POV

We had a great time so when Biana requested a sleepover, I was down with it.

I just had to convince Granny Relda.

And maybe Puck also..................

I could probably just call her, but what about clothes and toiletries!

As if she read my mind, Biana said, "Don't worry about clothes and stuff! We can do makeovers! Also, I have an entire ROOM for my shoes, so there won't be a shortage."

Marella and Linh both nodded excitedly.

On the other hand, Sophie was nodding like the room full of shoes would be the cause of her death.

I laughed and imagined us doing makeovers together.

We would probably have to tie Sophie to a chair.

I giggled again at that image in my head.

It felt so good to be able to talk, laugh, and hang out with Lihn, Biana, Marella and Sophie.

Other than Bella (luckily we were good friends now), there was nobody, I mean NOBODY else in Ferryport Landing or in NYC who could understand me at all.

Even though I had only known them for a few hours, I already felt like had known all ot them for my entire life.

I also felt like I could get especially close with Sophie because she had also gone through a lot of struggles, and that was something that I could relate to.

"Ok!" I decided! "I should probably talk to my grandma in person though. I'm sure that we could find a way home..............."

"I totally forgot about that!" Sophie exclaimed. "Don't worry though. I know that this may sound creepy, but if you think of your grandma's house, then I can read your mind and teleport us there."

Yeah. That definitely sounded creepy.

But.............. on the other hand, lots of creepy stuff had also happened to me, so I guess it would be fine.

"Okay....." I said, trying to keep the shake out of my voice.

I imagined Granny Relda's house, and all of the sudden, Puck, Daphne, Me, and everyone else were pulled at unimaginable speeds, and soon, we appeared at the house.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Soooooo

I'M BACK?

I know it seemed like I was dead cuz i haven't updated or been on wattpad for a WHILE....

BUT

I'm doing fine and I will try to post several chapters on both this and my other story, so stay tuned!

Again, thank you for reading this (horrible) fanfic, and I hope that you enjoy!!!

Sabrinasencen out