Keefe pov

As we leaped to everglen, Foster was looking so beautiful at that moment. I gave her one of my playful smirks. She smiled and blushed back. I would do anything to make her smile. (I am literally MELTING as I write this. I can so imagine Keefe saying this)

We went to the backyard and all sat down.

I decided truth or dare would be fun. Some of my dares were evil, and I could get some pretty juicy stuff out of truths. Sophie sighed but agreed.

"Tell us how to play!" Lihn begged

"Okay okay," Foster replied. "So what you do is you sit in a circle and ask people, truth or dare. For example," she turned to face me. "Keefe, truth or dare."

I wasn't hesitant when I said dare. It was Foster, so it couldn't be that bad.

"I dare you to.... do the worm! But here's the twist. I'll hold some mallowmelt a few inches from your face. You have to do the worm until you can get it in your mouth."

"Sounds good," I replied, "but what is the worm?"

Sabrina pulled out her phone and showed me a video of someone doing the worm. It looked grueling. I could probably do it, but it might mess up The Hair.

Anything for Foster. I reminded myself. Biana came back with a tray of mallowmelt. It was time to worm.

I really have no idea where I came up with the worm, but I think I was looking up funny dares before we got to the juicy stuff. 

Sooooooooooo here we have Keefe Sencen doing the worm.