Lihn Pov

Sophie had decided to dare Keefe to the worm. I was utterly confused when Sophie said that. Sabrina then showed a video of it on her phone.

Humans are weird.

They're also very funny and creative.

Biana handed Sophie a tray of mallowmelt.

We each cut a piece for ourselves to snack on while we watched Keefe worm.

As soon as she took a bite, Daphne's eyes widened and she bit the palm of her hand.

The mallowmelt was delicious.

We got situated in our spots and Keefe layed down on the ground. Sophie held the mallowmelt and.......

...

...

...

(A/N you getting annoyed by the waiting yet?)

...Keefe started to worm.

It started small, but then it got bigger. His face was practically buried in the ground, and his hair became a mess.

I don't know how happy he's gonna be about that, I thought.

There was a determined look in his eye, and it was clear he wasn't giving up.

A couple minutes later, everyone was cracking up with tears in their eyes. Sabrina was filming on her phone thingamabob and Biana was taking pictures with her imparter.

Then I saw Tam. he was rolling around on the ground, tears in his eyes with maniacal laughter. (A/N what does maniacal even mean? Idk, but i think we broke tam *~*)

Keefe finally got the mallowmelt to his mouth, but a little bit got in his hair.

"MY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he wailed.

Boy. We were in for a LONG night.

Bello. I felt the need to update.......... So I just whipped this up in like 20 mins. Not the best. I apologize for this. I just realized that I am much better at READING fanfics than I am at WRITING them. I'm kinda suffering from writer's block right now. Anyway, I have a question for you. PLEASE ANSWER THIS

What should i do next???

I want to take your guys' thoughts into account because it will make it better.

Also random venting. I had this really weird dream a couple nights ago where I was in the kotlc world. I was in my kitchen when I was told that Wylie was killed. For some strange reason, I wasn't that sad. I was just like "Welp, that just means no lylie. Onward with whatever I was doing"

Ship question of the day: Litz or Lylie! I personally love both and will write either.

Okie i'm gonna stop now because that was a LONG author's note. Probably took me longer to write this than it did the chapter. See ya

-@sabrinasencen out