Daphne POV

I was laying on the grass, watching Sabrina talk to the girls, Keefe and Puck were plotting something and Tam was.....

Sulking.

I think that's normal....................

Anyways, I could tell that the girls were going to try to plan a sleepover, and I was down with it. Sadly, the game of truth or dare that we had played earlier had no romance whatsoever.

That made me sad because it was super easy to tell who liked who.

I was pretty disappointed that everyone was a single pringle, but then I realized..................

RaNdOm NoThInGnEsS tO bUiLd SuSpEnCe

That would change tonight.

All of the sudden, Sabrina grabbed my hand and we were pulled at the speed of light and suddenly arrived at Granny Relda's house.

"Hey old lady!" Puck shouted.

"Hello lieblings, who are your other friends?" she responded.

Then Sabrina stepped forward and said "This is Sophie, Keefe, Biana, Tam, Lihn, Fitz, Dex and Marella."

"And this is the old lady." Puck interrupted.

"Anyways", Sabrina said, clearly annoyed. "We were wondering if we could have a sleepover?"

"They're safe! We promise!" Daphne added.

"Okay. That is fine." she answered in her light German accent.

"Let's bounce!" Puck shouted, and we were suddenly whisked away by the light and arrived back at Everglen.

I think that it's time to update more and get this trashy story to the juicy stuff, so hopefully this will get better and more interesting.

I also had free time for creative writing and decided to update this.........

So......

THANKS AGAIN FOR READING!!!!!!!

Also.

HOW THE HECK DID THIS THING GET LIKE 500 VIEWS!?!?!?!?!?

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

-SabrinaSencen out