Puck Pov

We had arrived at this mysterious place for some random reason.

I blamed it on the crystal.

After a whole bunch of introducing and nonsense like that, I decided to show them what I can do. I turned into a lion then back to my normal self.

"Do you like.... Pranking?" the blonde guy said.

An evil grin spread across my face.

"Of course," I replied.

He smirked, which made the blonde girl who claimed to be Sophie, blush. I wonder if I could do that to Sabrina, I thought to myself. I quickly shoved that thought out of my mind. Some of the people said that they could read minds. I certainly DID NOT want anyone to know about my crush on Sabrina.

I bet Marshmallow suspected it but.............. I'm the trickster king! The trickster king does NOT fall in love. I made a pretty big mistake kissing her that day, I tried to tell myself. The truth was, kissing Sabrina was one of the best decisions I had ever made.

I didn't even care that she had punched me afterwards.

I followed Keefe and the others as they led us to where they were before. We saw a HUGE mansion, at least 10 times bigger than Charming's.

"This is Everglen," the pretty brunette named Biana said. "This is our house."

Daphne and Sabrina's mouths dropped.

It was amazing, but I tried not to let the shock show.

"I know what we should do!" the pixie-like girl named Marella said. "We should play that human game, Truth or Dare!"

Some people looked excited and nodded. Others looked nervous about the idea. I was on the fence.

Truth or dare is fun, but embarrassing secrets could be revealed. With dares, I might have to kiss someone. That someone being the pretty, blond, blue eyed beauty that I had kissed many years ago.