Marella POV

This sleepover was going to be awesome. I was to make sure of it.

We leaped back to everglen, and that is when we banished the other species to play base quest while the girls got ready.

We helped Biana set up a super aesthetic area to sleep, complete with twinkle lights, blankets, throw pillows, and some other Gnomish fungi to add pretty lights.

After that, Biana and I shared a knowing glance.

It was time for makeovers.

Lihn would be our first victim. Luckily, she didn't mind this, so it would be easy.

We went through the many sections of Biana's closet until we found the perfect dress.

My brilliant plan was to find something that mimicked the water, with her being a hydrokinetic.

Then we could match, because I was going to find a fire looking dress.

Finally we found it.

The dress was a perfect silvery blue, just like her eyes, and it was covered in many beautiful diamonds that made it look even more like the sea.

It was sleeveless, with little diamond covered straps that hung off of her shoulders.

The dress part had many layers and cascaded to the ground like a waterfall.

She looked absolutely breathtaking.

The eye shadow was next.  After looking through too many of Biana's eye shadow pallets, I found some silver, blue and black to give her the perfect smoky eye.

  After looking through too many of Biana's eye shadow pallets, I found some silver, blue and black to give her the perfect smoky eye