Arma de Dreendo

BLAZES REVIEW
Sakali404: The Naruto cast will making more appearances later in the story. Danzou will not be cast as a Hollow, and Naruto already killed Sasuke back in Chapter 2.

Nameless Anonymous Person: There are none, every story doesn't have to have pairings.

YSLImmortalOne: You didn't have a question, but I found it necessary to comment on this one. I already had the whole plot known before the outline, and I knew how I was going to end it. I wrote a better outline to figure out how to perform better with more technical aspects of this story.

Now that Amenaza's outline is finally finished, which means I can finally update this story on a regular basis. Unfortunately, One Twentieth of a Whole's outline still has quite a bit of working on before I can update it, so the already delayed Chapter will be even more delayed. And, when I do finally finish that one, I'll be adding the bonus features I was talking about in the last Chapter.

Chapter 21

Naruto knew right then and there that these two had so much potential. Their actions, their demeanor, and the overall aura they gave off was just something that seemed right in Naruto's eyes.

That wasn't all, either. Their power, although not on the level of his own, defined them as somewhat talented Adjuchas. It was... captivating, to say the least. They would do anything in their power to win, and the brutality in which they fought was stunning. Even those who were supposed to be on their side had backed away as far as humanly possible, opting not to be caught in the crossfire. They seemed to know that their superior would finish them off in a heartbeat if they so much as got in their way.

A part of him wanted to just sit back and watch this admittedly entertaining fight play out, and a very small part of him wanted to convince these two without having to use force. However, his rational side was telling him that Hollows of this caliber and malignity would never listen to his rambling, and his much larger, bloodthirsty side was raving at him to use force.

Sighing slightly, he leaned against the tall rock formation he was hiding behind, and casually released his reiatsu without a care in the world. Well, Naruto would say that he more than got their attention with that.

All the other Hollows minus the two combatants turned in surprise and even fear at the new reiatsu, proving to Naruto that their power was nowhere near the ones he was focused on.

But, it seemed even the two stronger Hollows seemed to be affected at least somewhat by his reiatsu, regardless of how well they tried to hide it. For one thing, they seem to have forgotten that they were at each others throats just a few seconds ago.

The two didn't say anything, but they did glare at Naruto with no small amount of force. The fox Hollow seemed to enjoy such an action though, as a twisted grin came alight upon his face when they did so.

"Who the fuck are you?" hissed the mantis Hollow, his vulgar tone mixing perfectly with his accent. Naruto panned his eyes between the two Hollows, not replying to the question.

He tried, with difficulty, to keep his predatory grin off of his face, but it seemed that it wasn't going to work. He knew this, and they seemed to know it too, considering they got tenser when he looked at them that way.

"I said who the fuck are you?" hissed the mantis Hollow, this time saying it even more rudely than the first time. The panther Hollow snorted, shockingly coming to some sort of agreement with the mantis.

Naruto laughed, and turned away from the two Hollows to look at the pitch-black sky, though he never made the amateur mistake of dropping his guard in front of an opponent.