La Ley Suprema

Hello, everybody, and welcome back to another chapter of Amenaza. We have a very special chapter today, because now it's time to begin a new arc! We'll be featuring some old faces from this point on, so I urge you to stick around. And please review!

marc: It does seems that Naruto has gone through a lot of failures lately, and I've been well aware that that was going to happen for several chapters now. He's going to start kicking ass from now on in some circles, but it's probably gonna be different than what you want.

ijpowers92: I've got all of that planned out, so don't worry. And actually, you should have your answers to those questions within the next few chapters.

Slayer End: Eh, I guess the thought just never occurred to me. And by the way, you do get a cookie.

Lednacek: It's still true, but I don't think Naruto would have time to stop and enjoy a meal when he's being pursued.

swiftrabbit: Well, since Baraggan always had Gran Caida in his Resurrección, I just assumed that he always had it as a Hollow.

Chapter 13:

In life, if you asked Hatake Kakashi what he thought the afterlife was, Soul Society would be the furthest answer from his mind. The silver-haired man never really thought about what the afterlife was before, but as soon as he was on the ground dying, he was forced to think about what would happen after he passed on.

He was not expecting a young man in a black robe, barely seventeen years old, to appear before his spirit and use a sword to send him to the afterlife. What was his name again... Masaru?

Whatever the case, that Shinigami kid had sent him to Soul Society, which turned out to be nothing like the paradise written down in all the religious texts. The man had spent little time in Rukongai though, as he quickly figured out that he become hungry, a trait that should not exist within the Soul Society. A local Shinigami visiting his home district explained to him that hunger was a sign of a strong reiatsu, and that those who possessed it had the potential to become a Shinigami.

The Seireitei opened up a whole new world for the former ninja. The brief crash course given to him by Masaru was no where near enough to give him a broad understanding of the world, but as he applied to enroll in the Shinigami academy, that all changed. He finished up the Shinigami academy in two years, being a natural genius to this field of work just like when he was alive. He learned many different things, all about the Hollows, the swords of the Shinigami that were called Zanpakutou, and of Soul Society itself.

He was entered into the always prestigious Gotei 13 immediately after he graduated, into the 5th Division. It was fitting of course, Shinigami in the 5th Division were always known for their use in Kidou, and Kakashi had taken to Kidou like he had to Ninjutsu.

He got his first taste of a Hollow soon after, and quite frankly it had disgusted him. Those beasts used everything at their disposal to get their food, and Kakashi was left with a nasty scar as a reminder of his first battle in the afterlife.

He unlocked his Shikai in record time, and because of that, rose straight up to the 8th Seat of his Division within six months of being a part of the Gotei 13. Being a seated officer was a whole new experience for him, as now he had the chance to interact with the higher ranks whom he had never interacted with before. And one of those individuals... came as a great shock to him.

Flashback...

"Kakashi?" questioned a voice, its tone sounding slightly surprised.

It was Kakashi's first day of being the 8th Seat, and he already had to deal with more responsibilities and duties. He was on his way back from the 5th Division's office, where he had just finished up organizing documents that the Captain had assigned him to.