El Precio de Libertad

raw666: He didn't let them live. He lost that fight and was forced to retreat. As for an army, you'll just have to wait and see.

MonCappy: As you said, Naruto is the protagonist, yet is also the villain. And Naruto will return to his old world to finish business, but the vast majority of the plot will take place in the Bleach universe.

Lykaos: There will not be pairings.

Morcalivan7Naruto will get many more powers as the story goes on, so empowering rage will not be the only one. For the tails, Naruto only has one. He doesn't have a Spanish name and will not get a Spanish name. Spanish is only used for Hollow techniques and Arrancar Zanpakutous. Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez and Nnoitra Gilga aren't Spanish names either, are they?

Joe: Sadly, he won't be returning to Konoha for quite some time. But, I do have something great planned when he does. And no, he will not be returning during the war.

Fan of Fanfics21: Well, I guess he would do that if he were to destroy Konoha. But, I doubt he would go out of his way to that for that reason. After all, he doesn't know that Konoha has achieved that capability, not to mention their cloaks are nowhere near as strong as Naruto's was.

Oh, and in case any of you were wondering, the title, "Amenaza", is Spanish for "threat" or "menace".

Disclaimer: I don't listen to my conscience, but it's telling me that I don't own Naruto or Bleach.

Chapter 8:

The burst of light lasted for approximately five seconds, and for it; neither one of the two foxes could see anything else. Just a blinding, all encompassing flash of bright yellow that hindered the visibility for anyone in the vicinity.

A deafening creak filled the room, an ominous noise that promoted anxiety for Naruto and excitement for the former prisoner behind the bars. Kyuubi was finally being set free. This would be a defining moment for both of them. Whoever won... would fulfill something great. Whoever lost, well...

The light subsided after what seemed like an eternity, and the doors to Kyuubi's cage were wide open, the provocative barrier that always kept Naruto from being attacked by the being behind the bars. How ironic that he would be the one to remove it. Whatever the emotion felt, it was a tense atmosphere, one that reeked solely of barely restrained conflict between the two enemies.

Ironically, nothing happened. The Kyuubi just stood there stoically, an intense look of glee painted on its face, and in no way poised to attack its long-hated container, as Naruto was oh so led to believe.

This behavior stunned him, and Naruto was immediately on guard due to the Kyuubi's bizarre behavior. Why wasn't it attacking him? Was it waiting for the perfect time? Or was there some sort of ulterior motive? The Hollow edged closer to the behemoth fox, biting his lip as he approached.

The Kyuubi moved its giant muzzle, causing Naruto move back skittishly as the Kyuubi reared back its head and laughed harder than Naruto had ever heard it laugh before. As the Kyuubi put its down its giant head, the eerie laugh immediately mutated into a hostile roar.

The room shook violently, though Naruto in the middle was completely unaffected. That is, until the Kyuubi raised its huge paw and smacked Naruto with it like he was just a bug. The Hollow was sent flying across the area, smashing headfirst into a wall on the bottom left side.