The Girl In The Bunny Suit (Part Two)

Y/N'S Perspective
Saturday, 6/04/2024
Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, Hurricane, Utah

I was about to step into the elevator when I saw the bunny suit lady again, creeping into a set of doors off to my right.

Without a second of doubt I turned on my heel and booked it towards the door she had gone through, barrelling through it and seeing her sprinting down the hallway.

"Oh no you don't, you creepy bitch!" I yelled, following her.

And that's where The Great Pizzaplex Race began. The girl hooked a hasty left near the Daycare and I followed, slowly but surely gaining ground on her. She jumped the railing on the right and landed in the ballpit, running towards the play structures.

I quickly surveyed the area and launched myself from the railing, landing on top of the play structure and dropping down, Bunny Girl jumping at me from inside the structure.

She tackled me to the floor and we rolled around on the cushioned floor, fighting for dominance. She got the upper hand and pinned me to the floor by my shoulders, and I struggled to get my arm free to push her off.

I kneed her in the side and winded her, making her fall backwards with a grunt. I took my chance to get up and gain some space, quickly dropping into a defensive stance.

She sprung back up and produced a knife from who knows where, charging towards me and giggling creepily. I ducked out of the way a slight bit too late, her knife tearing through my shirt and slicing down my torso, the slice already beginning to bleed.

"Oh, you bunny fucker!" I yelled, grabbing her wrist and twisting her arm before driving my knee into her gut, making her stumble back. I took the knife and threw it away, it clanging to the floor somewhere in the play structures.

She charged at me again and tried to deliver a sloppy punch to my cheek. I dropped out of the way and tackled her to the floor, pinning her down and driving my knee into her stomach.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked as the girl squirmed under me, just giggling the same sick giggle from before.

"Tell me!" I exclaimed, being met with a forehead to the nose. I stumbled back and put my hand to my nose, blood dripping onto it and down my lip.

I growled and looked back up to where she was, just to see that she had just... disappeared.

"The fuck...?" I whispered, looking around at the Daycare as my vision started to go hazy and my head thumped. "Better put down a note... for cleaning..."

*thud*

Roxy's Perspective

I paced back and forth in my room behind the green room, my mind racing as the minutes passed.

"Where is he?" I asked as I left the room, picking up the tablet once again. "I'll check his Faz-Watch..."

I stared down at the tablet with a confused expression. The map showed him at the Daycare, but he didn't seem to be moving at all.

A chill shot up my spine and I pulled up a side menu, which showed all the active Faz-Watches in the building. I found Y/N's, which was nicknamed "Rox-Watch" instead of a stupid serial number like the others and clicked on it, shocked beyond belief.

My heart stared to pound twice as fast as it was and I threw the tablet down, running back into my private room.

"Freddy, get your ass in here!" I shouted, pressing the mic button on the intercom in the wall.

"I'm on my way!" He said through the intercom as I made my way to the door, opening it as he arrived.

"What's happened?" Freddy asked as I closed the door, both of us going towards my security tablet. "Is it Y/N?"

I responded by passing the tablet to him, his eyes going wide as he saw the stats. "Who did that, what the hell?"

"I don't know, but we need to help him!" I exclaimed, grabbing a flashlight and tossing it to Freddy. "Let's go!"

"Roxanne, wait-" Freddy protested as I opened the door.

"No waiting, let's MOVE!" I yelled, Freddy nodding and following me out.

We quickly raced up the stairs and past the elevators, pushing through the doors and wasting no time in getting to the Daycare.

Y/N's Perspective

My breathing rattled in my mouth and my eyes stung, but I tried to pull myself up.

"Can't... die... yet..." I whispered, spitting blood out of my mouth as I clawed at the carpet in front of me, slowly making my way towards the play structure and leaving a train of blood behind me as I dragged myself forward.

"Must... get back to... Roxy..." I coughed up some blood and my head fell back onto the floor, the entire room spinning.

I heard muffled voices approaching, and after a moment I felt a giant paw on my shoulder, which flipped me around.

My eyes cracked open to see Freddy and Roxy, both of them worried.

"I... I have to fi... find her..." I whispered, my voice raspy.

"Stay calm, Y/N, I've got you." Freddy said as my vision started to go again, everything going dark.

A/N: These are short chapters, I know, but since you guys are loving this so far I thought I'd get as much out while I was in a writing mood as I could! So I sincerely hope you all enjoy this :)

Burn Bright & Carry On
Enno