First Possession

Y/N's Perspective
Sunday, 7/04/2024
Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, Hurricane, Utah

"The less emotionally fragile you are and the more mentally stable you are, the less likely it is that you will be corrupted." Steven said, somehow not taking notice of Roxy. I didn't avert my eyes from her and grew concerned as her fists tightened.

A low, menacing laugh sounded from her direction, making everyone freeze and slowly look at her. The laughing continued, and as she looked up we all gasped in horror.

"I've come to finish what I started, Y/N." She said, William's voice lining up with hers as she stared at me with gleaming purple eyes. "I always come back."

Roxy wasted no time, pushing past her friends and diving straight at me, her claws out. I dived out of the way and we both hit the floor.

"We need to go, now!" Vanessa yelled as I scrambled to my feet, the guard sprinting towards the stairs that led to the elevators with the rest of the band and Steven in tow.

I took a few steps back as Roxy got to her feet, growling at me. "Roxy, come on-" I said as she stumbled around for a moment. "He's making you do this, you're in there somewhere-"

"Don't even try that!" Roxy growled as she spun on her heel to face me, charging towards me again.

I jumped out of the way at the last second, one of her claws cutting down my right arm as I hooked my foot around her ankle, making both her and I crash to the floor.

She took a swipe at me and I rolled away, my new shirt getting caught on her claws just as I was about to stand up.

She pulled me up and hooked her arm around my neck, holding me against her as she choked me out. "Goodnight~" She whispered as the struggle for air began.

I clawed at her arm, desperately gasping for oxygen as my vision started to blur. Suddenly she let me go and I stumbled away from her, turning around to see Freddy and Monty restraining her, both of their arms wrapped around each of hers.

I took the moment that was available to catch my breath, though it didn't last long.

She elbowed both of them in their stomachs and sent then stumbling backwards, hitting the base of Freddy's statue and sinking to the floor, dazed.

I took the few seconds that she spent looking at the two as they hit the statue base to take her by surprise, pulling her down to the floor from behind and quickly jumping on top of her. I pinned her arms above her head and put all my weight on her stomach, restricting her the best that I could.

"Get off me!" Roxy barked, William's voice coming through quite strong behind her own.

"No!" I yelled in response, tightening the grip I had on her wrists. "Release my friend, you bastard!"

Roxy only snickered in response, which sent a chill down my spine. "Not until I drag you down to hell with me."

"Not today, Satan-" I growled, smashing my forehead against hers, knocking her unconscious.

"Y/N!" Chica exclaimed, rushing over to me and pulling me off Roxy, blood leaking from both Roxy's and my forehead. "Oh, goodness..." She looked down at Roxy, a frown on her face.

Chica and I looked towards the statue as two groans sounded from its base, Freddy and Monty getting up slowly.

"God damn, she's got a powerful elbow..." Monty groaned, rubbing his stomach.

"Is it over?" Freddy asked, stumbling back a bit as he rubbed his head, frowning as he felt a bruise on the back of his head.

"Yeah, it's over..." I said weakly, standing up and grabbing my old, torn shirt from the seats nearby and wiping the blood from Roxy's forehead and my arm.

I heard the elevator ding and averted my gaze to the top of the stairs, where Vanessa and Steven appeared. "Good news, we're permitted to close the Pizzaplex!" Vanessa shouted, earning a relieved sigh from those of us who were awake.

"Come on, let's get Roxy down to medical..." Freddy said as I watched Vanessa and Steven descend the stairs, walking towards us.

"We've got until next Sunday to find Springtrap and get him out of here." Steven announced as the boys picked Roxy up, heading through Rockstar Row and towards some security doors at the end. Chica followed them, leaving Vanessa, Steven and I in the lobby.

"That's a relief..." I said, wiping some of the blood from my forehead as I let out a sigh. "This has turned into a lot more than I thought it was..."

"I mean, judging from last nights' events, we're in for hell." Vanessa said, grabbing the attention of Steven.

"What happened last night?" He asked inquisitively, prompting Vanessa to give me a sideways glance.

"You might want to sit down, Sir... there's a lot to cover." I said, sitting down on one of the padded benches lining Freddy's statue.

...

"And all of that happened in the last... 24 hours?" Steven asked, bewildered as to what I had just told him.

"Man, you really gave him a minute-by-minute of the entire day, huh?" Vanessa asked, earning a light chuckle from me. Part of me was surprised to hear such a thing escape me, after the day I'd just had.

"A lot did happen, and it's important that I didn't leave anything out." I said, giving Steven a nod. "You are the manager, so you very much have a right to know."

Chica appeared back at the doors on the other end of Rockstar Row. "Hey, guys!" She yelled, jumping up and down to get our attention. "Roxy's awake!"

Hearing this, I stood up and stretched my arms, looking at Vanessa and Steven as they both stood up as well.

"Let's go see how Roxy's feeling..." I said, looking towards the end of the hall.

"Let's." Vanessa and Steven said at the same time, the three of us walking towards the end of Rockstar Row.

A/N: Ooooh, the big bad wolf is awake! Wonder what's gonna happen next... I guess you'll just have to wait until next time ;)

Burn Bright & Carry On
Enno