Part 3 Fighting

Emilia: "I'm glad your here you won't get away this time."

Subaru: 'what why is she here it's still light out' he then had a deadpan expression 'wait is this how early she wouldn't have been with me.'

Felt: "what is wrong with you don't you know when to quit, I'm telling you let it go already' backing up as she says this.

Emilia: "I'm sorry but this is simply something I cannot give up on, if you do as I say and co-operate, I won't hurt you." she then raises her right hand which summons 6 icicles with at least one pointing at each person.

Y/N: 'is it good or bad that I was remembered being in the room' but he didn't have long to ponder on it.

Emilia: "I have but one request to make of you, return what is mine. My insignia is very important to me". there was silents until Rom spoke up.

Rom: "wow, is she was just another run-of-the-mill magic user I wouldn't back down but this one's trouble."  

Felt: "what's your problem your admitting defeat before we even start fighting."

Rom: "young lady, so uu you're an elf right." 

Emilia: gives a closed eyed sigh then looks towards Rom "not exactly. Technically speaking I'm only a half elf."

Felt: "wait seriously, your hair its silver, are you the-!" 

Emillia: "is an accidental resemblance and it be honest it causes me a lot of trouble."

Y/N: 'if people saw the two side by side they look more like twin sisters, then Rem and Ram' 

Felt: "I should of know better you two set me up didn't you!" pointing at the two individuals. 

Subaru: "what no I didn't do anything."

Y/N: "I was dragged here" Subaru then turned to Y/N.

Subaru: "if anyone was dragged it was me!" pointing to Y/N    

Y/N: "same difference" waving it off as if it isn't important.

Emilia: " what do you mean are you saying you three not working together." 

Subaru: looking between the two then realizes the flower on her dress and begins to have flash backs to when they help the little girl find her mother 'her nature never changes no matter how many times I start over in this world' he then smirks.

Felt: "hey jerk what are you smirking about!" 

Subaru: putting his hands up "come on hasn't this been enough, give her insignia back already" he then turns to point at Emilia "and you se-, hurry up and get out of here and try not to let anyone steal it again ok"

Emilia: "why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden, honestly nothing you're doing is making any sense at all."

Felt: "I don't understand you ever what's going on! did you hit your head or something!" Subaru was had a little chuckle at Felt, until he noticed a familiar knife behind Emilia.

Subaru: "PUCK QUICK SHELED HER!" just before Elsa could stab Emilia, she was blocked by a shield with snowflake pattens. In response Elsa jumped away 

Puck: "that was fast thinking, cutting it a bit closer then I expected" giving Subaru a thumbs up "you saved us."

Subaru: "nice one Puck, good thing it was before 5 five well your still on duty" giving puck his own thumbs up "thanks you're the best."

Y/N: 'I like how he just said a bunch of information that he shouldn't know unless he spies on Emilia.'