Part 4 Getting Carried

(A/N I'm going to change the way I write with this chapter to see if it works any better. Anyway, on with the story)

flash back

As we cut back to our story we see Felt running and calling for help throw out the slums.

Felt: someone! anyone! isn't there anyone who can hear me!

all Felt got in response was doors and windows shutting from the nose being made.

Felt: please, please someone, someone help she gonna kill them. 

not looking were se was going she bumped into the one person how would help her as she looked up with tears in her eyes, she could see he was a red heard knight in a wight coat.

Reinhard: very well.

Reinhard reaches out to help Felt off the ground.

Reinhard: I'll help you.

present

Subaru was surprised to see the knight come throw the celling and stand before the bowel huntress.

Subaru: Reinhard but how.

Reinhard: hello there Subaru, Y/N, seems we meet again sorry I'm late.

Reinhard looks towards Elsa 

Reinhard: Black hair, black cloths and a blade unique to the northern provinces there's no mistaking those characteristics you are the bowl huntress. 

Subaru: seriously what kinda evil nick name is that.

Reinhard: it was derived from her unique style for killing those who oppose her, she is known far and wide as a menace to society.

Elsa: aa~ Reinhard yes, a true knight among knights born to the master swords man's line, quite remarkable each of my opponents are so much fun.

Reinhard: there are many things I'd like to ask you I suggest you surrender.

and to no one's surprise she refused.  

Elsa: now do you honestly expect a starving predator like myself to resist the temptation of such delectable pray. 

Reinhard: Subaru, Y/N please move back a little bit, if you stand next to her, I'd appreciate it. 

Y/N: no problem. 

Subaru: whatever you say. That woman is monster so don't let your guard down ok.

Subaru and Y/N taking Reinhards advise move to were Emilia and an unconscious Rom is. 

Reinhard: as luck would have it hunting monsters happens to be a specialty of mine.

Y/N and Subaru crouch around Rom with Y/N being opposite to Emilia well Subaru is next to her. 

Subaru: old man Rom is still alive.

Emilia: he's not out of the woods just yet, I'm going to have to heal him.

Emilias hand start to glow a bright blue 

Subaru: are you sure? he's part of the gang that stole your insignia and caused this mess.

Emilia: that's exactly why I'm doing this. If he recovers, then he can repay the favour by giving me information, he wouldn't lie to me then not after saving his life. see this if for my own sake to.