Chapter 1: The Beginning...

A/n: In my stories the Reservation and the Cullen house are VERY close to each other.

After everything that happened a couple of months ago the vampires and werewolves are all happy that everything has finally settled down enough for them to finally stop always being on guard and to just relax. Anthony now looked like a fourteen year old even though he was only a couple of months old. Billy suggested that the family of three find themselves a private place to live but neither Jacob nor Edward wanted to live far away from their families.

—-Cullen House—-

Paul: Why don't you guys want to move, won't it be fun to live on your own?

Anthony: Yeah pops.

Jacob: Shut it Anthony and we like living here. Edward and I both enjoy being close to our family.

P: Then just get a place close to here.

J: This house if outside of Forks practically, the Rez is secluded, where do you think we'd find a house.

Emmett: We could always build you one.

P: Yeah, right in the middle of the Rez and this house.

J: Yeah that would take a lot of time and money.

An: Pop, come on.

J: Don't you like staying here or what?

An: I do but it would be nice if it were just the three of us, wouldn't it.

J: It would but it's a lot of money bud.

Em: Have you forgotten that your Husband and your in-laws are loaded?

J: And?

P: Dude that advantage of it, Edward is loaded and he always wants to do things for you.

J: Just drop it okay.

An: But...

J: I said drop it, Anthony. I need to go see my father. (He said getting up and leaving the living room to go find his father)

Jacob and Billy's POV

J: Hi dad, do you have a minute?

Billy: Sure, what's up? (He says putting the book he was reading on the bed)

J: Do you think Anthony, Edward and I need to move out?

B: Why?

J: I don't know, Emmett and Paul were talking about it and Anthony seems to agree.

B: What does Edward say?

J: We haven't talked about it yet.

B: Then you should talk to him son, that's how a marriage works.

J:  But... (He was cut off)

B: Is there a specific reason why you do not want to move?

J: I don't want him to spend more money on me, dad.

B: But it wouldn't just be for you, it would be for all three of you.

J: Dad the money.

B: Even Carlisle was saying that they'd be more than happy to get you guys a place where you could be alone.

J: Dad, all his siblings live here and they're all married.

B: But it's different with the two of you. You're a wolf, they are all vampires.

J: They aren't bothered by my smell anymore.

B: Talk to Edward, son. You could even build yourselves a house right in the middle of the Reservation and the Cullen house.