Chapter 17: Can We?

An: We need your advice on something.

R: Go ahead.

Se: How can we go about asking Edward and Jacob to allow me to move in?

P: You guys want to move in together?

An: Yeah, he's my imprint and I know the Rez isn't far but I want him by my side.

R: You'll get tired of seeing him every day.

An: Have you gotten tired of Emmett after all these years?

Se: Decades?

R: No but we're different. We do things...

P: That we don't need to know about.

R: Not what I meant Paul.

An: So?

P: Talk to Jake first. Get him on your side then tackle Edward next.

R: And there's that extra room, which come to think of it Alice put in the plans because she knew about this possibility.

P: Your sister is something else.

R: That she is. Don't stress about it too much, pup.

An: But what if they say no?

Se: I'll still see you every day.

An: But it wouldn't be the same.

P: Or you could just run away together.

R: That is horrible advice, don't listen to that.

P: Jake and Edward might both be hotheads but they are very reasonable when they need to be.

R: You'll be fine boys and we can come with you when you talk to Jake if you want us to.

Se: No, that's not necessary.

An: I think this is something that we need to do on our own.

R: Just remember that we are here for you guys and the two of you can always come live here if Edward and Jake aren't having any of that.

Se: We'll keep that in mind. (He said with a smile)

An: Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it. (He said and gave both Paul and Rosalie a hug)

...

-Jacob's POV-

Jacob was out running around the perimeter with Sam to make sure that everything was still okay and they were talking through their mental link.

S: So how are things between you and Edward?

J: We're fine.

S: Jake?

J: No really, we are. We talked while we were in Canada and we're finally on the same page. We've never really had that time alone so I think the trip really helped even though it was only brief,

S: You know that if you and Edward need some time to go away together that we'll all step in to make sure that Anthony is well taken care of right.

J: Yeah I do and both Edward and I really appreciate it. I'll talk to him about planning something.

S: You do that.

They finished their run and said goodbye before parting ways. Jacob ran back to their cottage and saw Anthony and Seth walking towards it.

An: Hi pops. (He said walking over to his dad's wolf form and rubbing his fur)