Chapter 16: New Experiences...

Edward sat next to Jacob's sleeping figure, reading a book. Jacob woke up 2 hours after going to sleep.

E: I thought that you would sleep for longer.

J: I slept on the plane for a bit so I guess that helped. (He whispered)

E: Mm-hm, you'll just need to go to bed earlier tonight. (He said sliding down on the bed next to Jacob)

J: Maybe, depends on what my Husband has planned.

E: He might be busy tonight.

J: He better not be.

E: Why?

J: Because I miss hanging with my Husband.

E: I don't think I am capable of hanging.

J: It's okay, I just want to be with you. (He said with a smile)

E: That I can do.

...

Edward and Jacob came down a couple of minutes later to Anthony and Seth in the living room.

J: Where's everyone?

An: Alice and Jasper are somewhere in the house, Rosalie is outside and Emmett went to the Rez with the others.

Se: Esme' went with too but Carlisle is at the hospital.

E: So are you ready to go?

An: Mm-hm. (He said excitedly)

J: Let's go then.

An: Do I like need to change or is what I'm wearing okay?

J: Can you see what your idiot father is going in? I'm pretty sure that what you're wearing is okay if that is what he's going to wear.

E: All the stains go out easily if we use that detergent that Carlisle made.

J: You do mean if I use it, right because I do the washing... Now I have to wash the blood off f two idiots clothes, great... just great.

An: You do it because you love us, pops.

J: That's debateable, now come on you still have to hunt with everyone else/

An: Do I do it in wolf form or just like this?

Se: Werewolves don't go hunting for food...

Se & J: We go to Emily. (They said in unison with smiles on their faces)

An: When can I go to Aunt Emily's then?

J: After we're done.

An: Okay then I'm ready now.

E: Okay.

Edward gave Jacob a kiss before running off closely followed by Anthony.

Se: Shouldn't we be following them?

J: We should.

Se: But they're getting away.

J: I know where Edward's going.

Se: How do you know, he might have switched spots?

J: Calm down Seth, Ed has certain places he goes to, I know where he's heading, don't worry.

Se: Okay, do we go like this or do we have to phase?

J: If we plan on keeping up then we need to change.

Seth and Jacob got undressed and tied their clothes in a bag to their legs, phased and took off after their mates. They caught up to them on a secluded mountain and Seth was glad that Jake knew his Husband so well. Jacob and Seth phased back and got dressed quietly.