Chapter 10: Relationship Advice...

-Jacob'sPOV-

Jacob sat down in front of his dad with a sigh, his face apicture of sorrow.

B: You still love him, don't you?

J: With all my heart, dad.

B: Okay. I know that it's not easy right now but you got tohave faith that the two of you will get over this. Don't give up Jake.

J: You know I usually don't but dad... dad, this time it justdoesn't look like there is a light at the end of this tunnel.

B: Don't think like that.

J: Where do you think Anthony would want to live if we didn'tmake it out of this?

B: Not something that I will ever think of because it willnever happen. Edward loves you Jake, he sat by your side for five days andblamed himself for what happened. If the two of you could get through that thenyou can most definitely get through this and so much more you just have to hangon for a bit longer.

J: Dad, I'll try anything but there is no guarantee of itworking.

B: Life usually doesn't have guarantees, Jake but thatdoesn't mean that you shouldn't go for it.

J: I'm scared. (He whispered) I don't want to lose him dad, Ican't. (He whispered)

B: You won't son, you won't. (He says reaching out andholding Jake's hand in his, comforting his son)

Jacob looked at his dad with a scared expression and his dadpulled him into a tight hug.

-Edward'sPOV-

C: Where is Jacob right now?

E: He left. We were arguing and he just left, Carlisle... Icannot remember the last time I smiled around him. He is my husband but I... Iwish he... (He was cut off)

C: No you don't Edward. Every couple goes through roughpatches in their relationship, that doesn't mean that you should give up. IfEsme and I gave up after the first major fight we had, I would be lost rightnow. They say fighting brings couples closer.

E: Not us though, it's tearing us apart.

C: Do you want to leave Jacob?

E: No, absolutely not.

C: Then don't give up you have a child together, Edward.Think about how this will affect him.

E: I am. (He says with a sigh, his head in his hands)

C: I have an idea.

E: I am willing to do anything at this point.

C: You two need some alone time, go to the cabin in Canada,where the two of you first got together, you know. Go back there, talk thingsout, reconnect.

E: Only if Jake agrees.

C: He will.

E: I will go talk to him, thank you Carlisle.

C: Anything for my son and his happiness.

...

Text

E: Can youplease come home I need to ask you something. It's really important.

J: Okay,I'll be there in 5.

=Cullen-BlackResidence=

-Edward andJacob's POV-

J: What was so important that you couldn't say it over a text?

E: Can you please sit down?

J: Okay, so what is it? (He asks sitting down next to Edward)

E: We've been arguing a lot lately and Carlisle gave me anidea. Why don't the two of us go to the cabin in Canada that we went to when wefirst met?

J: Where you made me pregnant? (He said with a smiled)

E: Yes, that one. (He too said with a smile)

J: My dad did say that we need some time alone.

E: So what do you say?

J: I'll try anything right about now, so why now.

E: Good.

J: So when are we leaving?

E: At eight tonight.

J: But that's in two hours, how?

E: Alice arranged it.

J: What about Anthony, we can't just leave him.

E: He is on his way over then we'll talk to him about it.

J: You just thought about everything, didn't you?

E: I'm the brains.

J: And I'm the beauty. (He winked)

An: Well at least you're not arguing but seeing you flirtingis the worst. (He says as he walked in)

E: You knew?

An: Yeah, heard you guys a couple of times.

J: Why didn't you say anything?

An: I don't know, I didn't want to interfere.

E: You would never you are our son Anthony, the mostimportant thing in our lives, okay?

An: Okay. So why did you call me dad?

E: Your pap and I were thinking about going to Canada for afew days, just so that we can recharge and reconnect.

J: And we know that you're starting at the Rez school tomorrowand it's the new imprint and everything and we really don't want to go but...(He was cut off)

An: It's fine. I want the two of you to stop arguing and ifgoing to Canada to figure things out will cause that then I don't mind at all. Ihave my grandparents, uncles and aunts and I also have Seth.

J: Nice to see we're so easily replaceable.

An: You're not and I just want you to know that I'm welltaken care of and you won't have to worry about anything because I'll besurrounded by our family.

E: Are you sure?

An: Totally.

E: Fine but that doesn't mean that we won't be calling tocheck up on you.

An: Wouldn't expect anything less dad. I love you both somuch and I just want you to be happy.

J: We love you too.

E: And we'll try our best.

An: Good. (He says giving both is dads a hug) Who is takingyou to the airport?

J: We'll ask one of the guys.

An: Okay.

E: You can go back to Seth now.

An: Sorry. (He said sheepishly)

J: Never apologize for wanting to be with your mate.

An: Bye. (He says giving them both one more hug beforerunning off)

J: That boy is amazing.

E: He is the best parts of us put together. (He smiled in thedirection Anthony left)

J: Yes he is.

E: Let's get to packing.

The guys finished packing and then Jacob phoned Billy to tellhim that they leaving and Bill was ecstatic even though Jacob said that it wastoo early to be excited. He told Billy to keep an eye on Anthony for them andhe agreed telling him to enjoy. Billy then ordered to speak to Edward and hetold him to take care of his son and Edward promised to. Embry and Quil came topick them up and dropped them off at the airport.