Chapter 4: New Imprints...

Edward and Jacob's POV

Edward and Jacob were alone at home sitting in front of the fireplace when Edward remembered something.

J: Hey, where are you going?

E: Just wait.

J: Come back. (He whined)

Edward came back into the living room holding the gift that Alice gave them a couple of days ago.

J: Oh, I forgot about that.

E: So did I. (He said taking up his place behind Jacob)

J: Open it, let's see what it is.

E: Okay.

Edward settled down and opened the gift revealing a small teddy bear and baby booties.

J: Oh my goodness, these look so cute. Wait... you don't think?

E: Another baby? (He smiled)

J: Would you... want another baby?

E: Yes, wouldn't you?

J: I would love too. I loved being pregnant, it felt weird but it was cool.

E: Except for all the drama.

J: Yeah but what do you think Anthony will say about it.

E: I don't know, children generally don't want their parents to have other kids but I don't know what he would say about it.

J: I'm worried he won't want to. (He sighed leaning his back against Edward's chest)

E: We'll need to talk to him about it. (He said putting his arms around Jacob)

An: Talk to who about what? (He says entering the house)

E: Talk to you.

J: About possibly getting a baby brother or sister.

An: You guys wanna have another child?

E: We're thinking about it, so?

An: I would love to have a brother or sister.

J: Really? (He smiled looking from Anthony to Edward who nodded)

An: Yeah, it'll be cool.

E: Thank you Anthony, we really appreciate it.

An: I have a question though.

J: Shoot.

An: Is getting pregnant a wolf thing?

J: No, it's a Chosen One thing.

An: What?

E: There is going to be a bonfire at the Reservation tonight and Billy will be telling the story.

J: For the first time.

E: Yes and he will explain it all.

An: Okay. I'm going over to grandma Esme' and Alice.

J: See you later, pup.

An: Bye dads.

E: Bye.

...

Edward gave Jacob a kiss on the lips before pulling him in closer with a sigh.

=That Night=

All the wolves and the Cullen's were all sitting around the camp fire all having fun.

B: This right here is family, a family that was brought together by an old legend. Centuries ago this bonding between a vampire and werewolf was tried but failed due to unforeseen circumstances but a few centuries later it happened again and this time it did not fail. We had the resources and the man power to overcome the challenges. Many of you don't know the story of the Chosen One but it's very simple. Jacob and Edward are the direct descendants of the first Chosen One and his partner. It was made so that the wolf imprinted on his own mortal enemy, which was the vampire he despised of the most to bring together their two covens or packs. It worked back then but after the Chosen One died his partner couldn't take it and killed himself causing the two groups to go back to being at war with each other but that has been avoided this time round because of how well they all worked together. They didn't just become a team but we became a family and I think that was the purpose of the whole Chosen One legend.