Chapter 7: New Happiness...

Seth and Anthony made their way back to Billy's house expecting to see the entire pack as well as Jacob, Edward and Billy but only found Edward and Jacob.

J: Well you two look happy.

An: We are.

Se: Thanks Jake.

J: For what, the only thing you have to thank me for is giving birth to that one.

Se: That too but thanks for talking me down back there.

J: You're my son's imprint and my best friend besides Edward and there's pretty much nothing I wouldn't do for you.

An: Where's everyone else?

E: They're busy planning something for the two of you. We can leave now.

Se: What?

J: Stop being nosy and come alone.

They all got into Edward's car and Edward drove them to the Cullen house.

P: Look at the happy little family.

J: At least I have one.

P: I, unlike you Mr Black don't mind being single.

J: It's Mr Cullen-Black and why would I want to be single while I have this amazing man by my side huh?

P: Love is not for everyone.

J: Maybe you aren't for love.

P: Ja... (He was cut off)

E: Don't worry I'm pretty sure you'll find the right person when the time is right.

P: Yeah, we'll see about that. (He says with a forlorn look in his eyes)

J: Yeah. (He said starring at Paul)

P: Come on guys, everyone's waiting.

They followed Paul to the door and let Seth and Anthony go in first.

'Congratulations!'

Their entire family was inside when they entered, shouting congratulations at the new imprints. Everyone was gathered for a party.

Se: Wow. (He smiled) You guys didn't have to do this.

An: But it's pretty cool.

C: This is a big moment in your lives and as your family, we couldn't in good conscience let it pass without a celebration.

Es: Come here. (She said motioning to Seth and Anthony) Congratulations okay, I hope the two of you are going to be happy together like the rest of us and know that you can always come to us with anything, okay.

C: You are both like our own children and we'd do anything to help out one of our own.

Se: Thank you very much for your support. I... we really appreciate it.

An: Yeah, thanks for everything.

Es: Well, the guys went out back to start with the barbeque if you want to join them.

Se: Okay. (He said as Anthony took his hand and dragged him out back)

C: And the two of you?

J: What about us?

C: What are you still standing around here for, everyone including Billy is out back?

E: We're just giving everyone a chance to congratulate them properly before we do.

C: Okay.

Es: We're going outside so don't take too long okay?

J: We won't.