Chapter 2: Big Move, No Stress???

Emmett and Paul agreed to go pick up all the furniture because they didn't want anyone questioning where they lived. They hired a moving trunk for the next day to go pick up the furniture.

Billy and Jake's POV

==At the Reservation=

B: Hey son, how did furniture shopping go?

J: Stressful. (He said popping down on the couch next to his dad)

B: Yeah, furniture shopping generally is a stressful thing.

J: No that wasn't so bad, it's Anthony I'm talking about.

B: What happened to him, is he okay?

J: Yes he is we've just been arguing a lot lately.

B: About what?

J: Dad, it feels like I can't get through to him and I know he's a teenager and they need space but... (He cut himself off)

B: I know but you also need to keep your temper in check and then you need to talk to him.

J: Yeah dad, I'm learning to control it but he doesn't even want to talk to me half the time.

B: Make him talk to you.

J: Like he would listen to me, that pup has anger issues dad.

B: Sit him down and talk to him calmly.

J: Maybe we could go for a run.

B: Why?

J: Because I'm calmer in wolf form.

B: If Anthony can shift then he should only do it after you and Edward have fed him the blood.

J: Really?

B: Yes, when are you planning on doing it anyways?

J: When he turns 16 because Seth is also turning 16 this year and he's gonna stay like that until he stops shifting, so Edward and I thought it would be okay like that.

B: It is, it's good that you're considering Seth when it comes to Anthony.

J: Seth is my son's imprint and it's actually good that it's him and not some stranger.

B: Mm-mm.

J: I have to do talk to him, don't I?

B: That would be best.

J: Don't you want to do it for me?

B: No, it's something that you have to do on your own, just you not even Edward.

J: Why, it's his son too?

B: Because you and Anthony are at odds, don't drag Edward with you he has to be impartial.

J: You're always on Edward's side dad.

B: I know, now go.

J: Fine, I love you dad.

B: I love you too, son.

...

Edward's POV

At Cullen Mansion

Es: Where are Jacob and Anthony? (She asked as soon as Edward entered the house)

E: Jake is at the Reservation with Billy and Anthony is somewhere.

C: What's troubling you son?