Chapter 5: Changes...

=Forks High=

Anthony has made a couple more friends at school, most of which are guys but also a few girls. He still hangs out mostly with the first group of girls that he met. They had class together and also ate lunch together. Today he stayed behind to work on an English project with Tiffany, in the library.

T: So have you finally gotten your license? (She asked as they walked out of the library)

An: No, only this weekend and then my parents might buy me a car.

T: Cool, do you want me to go drop you off at your house?

An: No but thanks for the offer, a friend of mine is coming to pick me up.

T: Is she cute?

An: No, it's a guy and I already told you that I don't have a girlfriend.

T: Oh, then it won't hurt anyone if I do this then. (She said leaning forward)

An: Wha... (He didn't get to finish because Tiffany pulled him closer and kissed him)

The minute Tiffany kissed him it felt as if the ground beneath his feet disappeared and he was floating in another world. His heart started pounding really fast and felt like passing out and when Tiffany finally pushed away he knew.

An: Sorry but I can't do this. (He says sprinting out of the school building)

T: Wait! (She shouts running after him)

When she got to the parking lot she saw Anthony getting into Seth's car and Seth driving off.

~~~Seth and Anthony's POV~~~

Se: What's wrong? (He asked feeling his imprints tension)

An: Not now, can you please just drive?

Se: Where to?

An: Let's go to La Push.

Se: Okay.

Seth kept watching Anthony as he drove to the Reservation. Anthony never once looked up from his hands until they got to the Reservation. When they got to the Reservation Seth left the car and the two of them silently walked to the beach.

An: I need to tell you something. (He said once they were both facing the water)

Se: Okay, I'm listening. (He smiled.

An: Uh... Y-you know T-Tiffany from school right?

Se: Yeah, I've hear you talking about her.

An: Okay, uh. (He said taking a deep breath) We finished our English project and were coming out of the library and she started asking me questions and then, and then she kissed me bu... (He was cut off)

Se: What? (He asked sounding heartbroken)

An: She kissed me but Seth that's not... (He was cut off again)

Se: Uh... I... I need to go. Sorry. (He says shaking his head and running off)

An: Seth, wait please! (He shouted as Seth ran off into the direction of the forest)

Seth didn't look back and just kept running until he phased and ran off. Anthony sank into the sand and started sobbing.

...

~Billy's House~

~~~Edward and Jacob's POV~~~

Edward, Jacob and a few of the wolves were over at Billy's house just sitting around and enjoying themselves.