Right There | Nanami Kento

• Nanami Kento x afab!reader smut drabble.

• Warnings: fingering, use of the c-word.

• Summary: Nanami Kento is a tease and wants you to use your words.

---

"Please."

Your voice catches in your throat when you meet Nanami's gaze. His eyes bore into yours: dark, brown eyes hid behind a pair of sheen-green glasses. A blonde eyebrow is raised at your choice of words, and the corners of his lips slowly curl upwards, and you can't help but shiver at the look he returns you. 

"Please? " Nanami recites, a cold edge pierces his voice. Normally he was a warm, giving lover, but today it seemed as if he couldn't help but be mean and teasing. 

He has you placed in front of him, seated between his legs and your back is pressed against his chest while he sits on the couch. His pointer finger and his thumb captures your chin, and he slowly turns your face toward his. 

"Please, what? You know how to use your words," he mumbles, leaning into you, his lips ghosting slightly against the shell of your ear. "Please, darling, let me hear you." 

Your heart is racing in your chest when you hear his husky voice drip into your ear. Nervousness seemed to creep along your skin in the form of goosebumps. It was insane, the effect he had on you. His hands had been doing nothing but grazing ever-so-gently along the plush skin of your thighs, his thumbs would run along the interior of them, but never getting close enough to touch your panties. His lips had been on your neck, pressing soft kisses there and along your shoulder, being careful to suck and nip, but not hard enough to leave any marks. It was torture, really, how he was doing just enough but not doing enough at the same time. The cruel intentions of your husband had you squirming and gripping his thighs, and embarrassing whimpers would leave your mouth everytime he came close to giving you what you wanted right before he could pull away. 

"You know I'll give you what you want, once you behave and tell me," he whispers once again, his lips find your earlobe and he nips gently, sending your heart into another flurry of emotions. 

You huff, letting your head roll back to lay on his shoulder, your eyes find the ceiling to glue to. You swallow thickly before finally deciding to tell him what you wanted. Your hand slowly inches towards his, finding the one that was placed closest to your panties. You place your palm on top of his, and you slowly begin to guide his hand towards your clothed pussy. 

Nanami watches the pair of hands disappear under your skirt, and he can't help but watch in awe as you move his fingers closer and closer to your aching heat. 

Finally, with a heart quickly beating against your rib cage, his fingers are firmly pressed against your clothed clit and you let out a relieved sigh. 

"Touch me there... Right there," you mumble, finally turning your face to meet your husband's. 

Nanami sighs into your neck, "Good girl, thank you for telling me." He presses a long kiss along your shoulder, and he finally slides your panties to the side. He continues to press kisses into shoulder and all along your neck as if its an aide to soothe your nerves. His long, sturdy fingers find your entrance to your pussy, where he slowly glides them along your folds with ease.

"That's it... See? Wasn't so hard, was it?" He chuckles, letting a long, thick finger slip inside your soaked cunt. You let out a moan at the penetration, and you squeeze your eyes shut, shaking your head. 

"No, no, darling," Nanami chides, letting his other hand caress your cheek, making you open your eyes. "Be a good girl and watch my fingers fuck you, alright?"