Feverish | Renji Abarai

• Renji Abarai x afab!Soul Reaper!reader smut imagine

• Warnings: canon violence, pollen, affects of pollen, pollen sex, unprotected sex, creampie, cunnilingus, dirty talk, use of the word, "cunt,".

• Summary: Defeating a Hollow shouldn't have to be this hard, but unfortunately for you and Renji, it was.

---

Going to the World Of The Living wasn't necessarily in your plans today, but, unfortunately for you, you had been sent there on a whim by Captain Kuchiki to check out an abnormal Hollow that had been disrupting the lives of humans.

Normally, the Soul Reaper assigned in the designated area would take care of it, but unfortunately for you and Renji, he had been affected by the Hollow and was sent back to the Seretei to be healed by Captain Unohana.

"I don't think I've ever seen a Hollow like this, " you mutter, looking down at your Denreishinki to view the report of the Hollow that attacked the Soul Reaper.

"Really?" Renji peers over your shoulder to look at the device in your hand. "What were the medical reports that Captain Unohana sent you?"

"She said she doesn't have a full diagnosis yet, but she says that so far after you get attacked by the Hollow, you get incredibly feverish. She said she'll need more time with the patient to fully understand the illness," you respond, closing the device before stuffing it into your shihakusho.

You turn your head to Renji who's huffing and scratching the back of his head.

"Alright... Well, let's just go and locate this Hollow so we can get rid of it," Renji mumbles begrudgingly, taking out his Denreishinki. "Follow me, I'll lead the way."

You nod and follow him, both of you using Flash Step to bounce over buildings until you reach the edge of the city where Renji's Denreishinki blares off an alarm.

Renji gives you a hand signal to follow him down, and you do.

You drop down from the sky level, observing the area. You proceed with caution, grabbing a hold of your zanpakuto in case the Hollow was to come out of nowhere, unsuspecting.

The area is abandoned-small motels and apartments surely left to be demolished soon, along with broken street lights hanging by a thread and roads that you were sure hadn't been driven on in ages. It was sad, in a way, but you knew that places like this were driven out because it was no longer safe to be there. For instance, you were sure this Hollow had been here for a long time, somehow gone under the Soul Society's watchful eye for years.

Still holding on to your zanpakuto, you follow Renji's lead as he makes his way around an abandoned building, both of you keeping your head on a swivel, your feet are light are feathers while walking on the gravel.

"The Hollow should be around here, except, I'm not seeing it, " Renji mumbles under his breath, his eyes narrowing to the scene in front of him.

You watch too, looking at the rows of abandoned buildings sitting quietly, all except for the rubble moving as a breeze gets too strong.

"Wait-" Renji begins, but before he can finish his sentence, you feel it too, noticing an immense amount of Spiritual Pressure begin to fill the area, and instantly you and Renji move in sync, pulling your zanpakuto out of its sheath before standing back to back to prepare for the Hollow.

The Hollow finally reveals itself with a loud roar, the large, tall, black figure materializes from thin air, and immediately you and Renji run into battle. Without words, you know what to do, as countless training hours with Renji had to make up for the lack of communication.