Sticky Heat | Jotaro Kujo

─ Jotaro Kujo x Fem Reader smut imagine.

─ 18+ Only

─ Summary: It's the middle of summer in a heat wave, and while you and Jotaro are trying to cool off, Jotaro seems to have other plans to raise the heat instead.

─ WC: 3.0k

─ Warnings: Penetrative sex, vaginal fingering, ass slapping, brat taming, edging, temperature play, ice play.

---

It's the middle of the summer in Japan─where it's hot and humid, the sun is blaring through the windows, and the sounds of tree frogs and crickets are relentless.

You and Jotaro lie in the bed, unmade, with your clothes strewn off to the side, laying skin to skin, with a few electric fans plugged into the walls of your bedroom-the only thing that seems to be keeping the both of you cool.

Normally, the air conditioning would be on, and you wouldn't have to be in this sweltering heat, but, the summers of Japan in the countryside are hot and brutal, which eventually decides to even break the air conditioning unit after staying on twenty-four-seven, wearing it's efforts thin.

Jotaro's fingers gently trace small circles on your sticky, sweaty back before he groans and turns from his side to lay on his back, breaking the miserable silence of just lying still under the unbearable heat.

"Fuck," He groans once more. "I wish we had a swimming pool out here, or we lived near the beach."

You can't help but let out a weak chuckle as you grab another ice pack from the cooler that's sitting beside your bed, and you toss it on top of the large, sweaty man who lies next to you.

"That's the fifth time you've said that Jotaro," You mumble, also taking an ice pack from the small cooler and placing it on top of your forehead in hopes of cooling you down.

Jotaro grumbles and sits up, taking the ice pack you handed him and he glides the cooling pack along his face and neck to help cool him down quicker.

"Didn't know you were keeping count."

You sigh, and you sit up. You look behind you, looking at the towels you laid down on the bed, and upon seeing your sweaty body imprint you groan at the sight, wondering just how much water you must've expelled from your body by now.

"Well, there's not much to talk about other than complain about how hot it is, so, I just wanted to see how many times you'd complain about not having a pool, so I've kept track."

Jotaro just chuckles and he rolls his eyes at your retort, too hot to even think of an answer to retort that. Instead, he continues to drag the ice pack across his skin, letting it move from his neck and down to his chest and over his abdomen.

Your eyes follow his movements unashamedly, and, out of the corner of his eye, Jotaro catches you staring.

He chuckles at your lack of shame, but he isn't even one to judge simply because he's been staring at your sticky, sweaty body for the majority of the time that you've both been nude.

"Care to tell me why you're staring?" He asks, his eyes now following yours.

Your eyes flick back to his facial features and you see a smug grin plastered onto his face, and instantly you feel heat rise to your face from being caught, but you're quick to retort.

"Like you're one to talk─You've been gawking at me the entire day."

Jotaro shakes his head and he rolls his eyes, finding your attitude almost chuckle-worthy.