Red Means I Love You | Yoshikage Kira

— Yoshikage Kira x Fem Reader Smut Imagine.

MINORS DNI 18+ ONLY.

SUMMARY: Based on the song, "The Red Means I Love You," by Madds Buckley—Yoshikage Kira finds himself disturbed by the new neighbor in town. After being able to see through her window every night, he finds himself unable to sleep, which angers him, so, he seeks to solve the problem himself.

WC: 4.7k

WARNINGS: DARK CONTENT! Non-con/rape, gagging, rope bondage, stalking, yandere elements, dismemberment, murder, exploding body, graphic descriptions of (canon-typical) violence and blood, light necrophilia (he fucks a dead hand). Reader also has a few glasses of wine but is not portrayed as drunk, and she also eats steak.

---

Yoshikage Kira does not wake up fatigued.

Every evening, he arrives home by eight o'clock, drinks a warm glass of milk, and does twenty minutes of stretching before he goes to sleep, and at the latest is in bed by eleven o'clock.

He goes to sleep like a baby and wakes up in the morning with no fatigue.

Except, these last few days, he had been waking up with fatigue.

It angered him, not knowing the cause. He'd wake up with stiff shoulders, a sore back, and eyes heavy before he would drag his feet to eat breakfast and go to his job.

In fact, it angered him so much that he started skewing his schedule to see if that was the issue. He started going to sleep at ten o'clock to see if that would fix it, but no, he would still wake up with fatigue.

When he still felt fatigued after several days of this occurring, he went to the doctor to see if he was alright. The doctor told him he was perfectly healthy, but told Yoshikage Kira that he should try to get more sleep.

This, of course, brought on the determination to find the source of the cause and eliminate it.

One night, before he went to bed, he sat down with his warm glass of milk at his dinner table and began to ponder what could be causing this sudden change.

His schedule had remained the same, no doubt about that. Work had remained the same—it was almost comical how redundant it was. His neighborhood is quiet. His-

No.

No, it wasn't.

His neighborhood was in fact, not quiet.

On the way to work every morning, during his quiet walk where he would usually hear nothing but the birds sing, he would see you, his new neighbor leaving your house.

You moved in last week, and every morning on his way to work he would see you walking the opposite way he was heading, so of course, he was subjected to seeing your face every single morning.

Normally, this wouldn't be an issue for him. Except, this time, he enjoyed seeing your face, and that posed a problem for him.

If he enjoyed seeing your face, and it led to his fatigue, then he would have to get rid of something to solve the problem. He supposed that he would simply have to get rid of you, in order to solve these sleepless nights.

With that, Yoshikage Kira nods to himself, knowing what he has to do. He finishes up his glass of milk and does his twenty minutes of stretching before heading to bed.

The next few days were hard on Kira. Originally, he had planned to spend the next few days carefully planning the ways to lure you in so he could eliminate you, but each night before he could fall asleep, he'd see your figure through his window at night.