Checking In | Lucifer (OM!)

• Lucifer from Obey Me! Nightbringer x gn!reader smut imagine. Reader has no pronouns used, but they do have a pussy.

Summary: You turn on the Wanderer's Whereabouts app to check on the brothers to fulfill your duties of being the attendant, but your duties are interrupted by a certain demon jerking himself off.

Warnings: Masturbation (male & reader), voyeurism, mentions of creampie.

---

You hadn't been at the House of Lamentation for too long. You had only been the so-called, "devil-sitter," for maybe a few months now, and it was strange getting to know all of the brothers again, despite your past-well, you supposed it was a future relationship-relationship with them.

Previously, before you got thwarted into the past by Solomon's mistake, you had pacts with all of the brothers, and now, they felt like mere strangers, but you supposed you'd do your best and put your best foot forward to get to know the brothers.

Thus far, they were all really sweet and welcoming, just like they had been when you were a transfer student at RAD, except of course, Satan, who is a fiery ball of wrath, as well as Lucifer who seems to be very distant.

Lucifer had been kind and welcoming to you before but now... Now he was very distant. He was cold and off-putting.

There had been many instances where you would try to talk to Lucifer, only for him to turn his back on you or give you a cold gaze and a stern response. You supposed it was just him trying to adjust to your presence in the House of Lamentation, but you just sigh and shrug it off, hoping that Lucifer's cold state would soon become welcoming.

You return your mind to the task at hand and open your D.D.D to check on the brothers while you were at the Cocytus Hall.

Opening the app Wanderer's Whereabouts, you view the map to look for the different brothers.

Currently, Belphie and Beel were in the kitchen. You click on the room to get a close-up of what they're doing and smile when you see that it's just them eating food and talking to one another.

You exit out of the room and look around for more brothers. Mammon and Levi were currently in Levi's room, so you click on Levi's room to check on them, and, lo and behold, they're playing video games.

You exit out of the room and scroll around and you see Satan walking in the hall toward the library.

You scroll around the house looking for the fourth brother and finally see that he's in his bathroom. You chuckle. Typical. You click on the bathroom and see him looking at himself in the mirror with a headband on, applying one of his ten face moisturizers.

You sigh, scrolling around once more to look for the eldest brother. You huff, hoping that whatever he was doing in his room would be anything but working at his desk, as the last few times that's all that he had been doing. You click on his room, and, immediately you let out a gasp and your eyes widen at the shock.

You quickly exit the room, your heart beating at a furious pace, and a hand is pressed over your mouth while the image replays in your head.

No... That can't be right. Lucifer had to be at his desk, working, right?

You swallow thickly, and you move a shaky finger back over to press onto his room.

Sure enough, it was the same image that popped up-Lucifer, sitting at his desk, vest unbuttoned and suit unbuttoned, and his tie loose around his neck, revealing his toned chest and abdomen. Your eyes are wide while you continue to look, and you swallow when your first thoughts are confirmed-his pants are undone, and there, he sits with his cock in his gloveless hand, his head thrown back in a state of pleasure.