Just Like This | Mista Guido

• Mista Guido x afab!reader smut imagine.

• Warnings: no plot just porn, mommy kink, femdom, pegging, reader is kinda degrading, use of, "good boy,", dacryphilia, handjob.

• Summary: you fuck Mista Guido silly.

---

He sounds so good when he moans.

You're starving for him, actually, with the way he looks underneath you. You couldn't get enough of him—looking so good, back arched up in the air, muscular thighs are quivering underneath you, and those perfect brown eyes are wet with tears, paired with a pair of plump lips hanging open, expelling only the most pitiful moans.

He looks delicious, you think, eyeing him while you thumb over the slit of his cock, his cum seeping out of it.

"Guido... baby, be good for mommy, won't you?" You have him trapped, his hands chained in handcuffs above his head, and you sit on top of his lap, your legs hooked over his.

He can hardly make eye contact with you, his lips quiver before he tries to talk.

"Mmmfh..." He's insufferable. " 'Am being good..."

Your lips curve into a wicked smirk, your thumb moves under his tip and you rub gently there. He reacts to it quick—his back arches off the bed and more tears seem to sop out of his eyes, and his body squirms underneath your touch.

"Please! Please, please, please, it's too much, " he whines, pathetic tears fall from his eyes and you can't help but feel your heart drop. Oh, your poor baby, who's whining and squirming under your fingers, complaining about how it's too much. Shouldn't he be thankful, that you're touching him? Shouldn't he be grateful for letting him cum, after an hour of edging him, and making the poor baby beg?

"Aw, poor baby, you're so..." Your eyes rake over his body once more, taking in all of the sweat and tears that draped him, and you can't help but not feel a mere shred of pity. "You're so ungrateful. Shouldn't you be saying, thank you, for letting you cum?"

You crawl on top of him, your hand stays pumping his cock while his sensitive body twitches underneath you. His eyes follow yours and then his gaze meets. He swallows thickly, gasping when you reach out and grab his face, making his lips pucker.

You lean down closely, lips ghosting over his. "You can say it... Come on, be a good boy and say it for mommy."

You can hear him breathing heavy. Heavy pouts of air escape his lungs before swallowing enough courage to thank you.

"T-thank you, m-mommy."

You feign innocence, pretending you didn't hear him, you drag your lips over his ears and you giggle.

"Sorry? What was that? Mommy didn't hear you. " You swipe your finger over his tip to punctuate yourself, and he lets out a desperate moan.

"Thank you mommy!" He shouts, his hips thrust up into you, his cock twitches in your hand. "Thank you for letting me cum."

You let out a sinister smile and finally lean in to press a gentle kiss to his lips. Mista is desperate to hang on, but you grab him by his throat and shove his head back down into the mattress.

"Mmm-hmm, of course, anything for my good little boy, " you murmur, beginning to slowly stroke his cock. "You know what good little boys get?" You raise an eyebrow at him.

He watches you stroking him, and God, he's hoping that you'll finally ride him, or something. He's been begging to have you, to feel you, to do something other than edge him and beg for him to cum. He's spent, and all he wants is for you to finally fuck him.

"W-what is it?" He swallows, eyeing you.

"You gonna be still, right?" You ask him, pulling out a bottle of lube.

Oh fuck.

He nods slowly, watching you lather your fingers in lube, big brown eyes are wide with curiosity. 

"Good..."

Slowly, you begin to work him open, your index finger rolls in and out of him with ease, and immediately he is back to the moaning mess he was earlier.

You smirk at him—the cocky, arrogant man has fallen apart underneath you, nothing but a blithering mess, his cock had gotten rock-hard again, aching for you to fuck him.

So, of course, you put on the strap and lather it up in lube.

"Baby, come on," you tease his hole with the toy, your fingers glide over the curves of his waist. "You wanna beg for me? Wanna beg for mommy?"

He's cursing inside his head, wondering how in the world he's ended upside down, moaning and sobbing about how badly he wants you to fuck him. His hips are rutting up into the air, aching for something, anything, at this point. He's a pitiful mess.

"Please, p-please fuck me... please fuck me, mommy."

You look up at him, and God he's so downright pitiful. You loved seeing him like this—completely lost under your control.

"Good job, you are such a good boy!" You exclaim, and slowly, you insert the toy inside of him, making him emit a loud gasp.

His teeth cling to his bottom lip, and he mutters a broken cry at the feeling of you stretching him out like that. Fuck, you felt so good. He needs more, though. He needs to feel more of you, god, if only you could move.

"M-mommy, p-please, please move. Wanna f-feel you, please, please," he whines, his hands grip onto the handcuffs tied around his wrists.

"Well, since you asked so nicely..."

So, you grant his wishes. You slowly start to move, letting the plastic dick stretch him out, he becomes a gasping mess underneath you. His toes are curling, his thighs pick up from underneath you, and you help him by picking them up and placing them around your waist.

You start to go at a quicker speed, curiosity gains the better of your greed, wondering what his face would look like if you fucked him. Of course, he doesn't disappoint. 

Perfect lashes flutter over those deep brown eyes, his plump lips form into an O shape, and his curly brown hair sticks to his forehead from the beads of sweat that have built up.

You smirk, letting your hips take the course and speed up your movements. He looks so pretty like this, taking you, just like the pretty slut he always was meant to be.

You grip his waist and fuck him, shoving the toy as deep as he could take it—and he is a bewildered animal.

"I've always wanted to do this to you," you mumble, leaning in next to hear ear. "Wanted to grip you by your damn waist and fuck you silly. Now look at you, such a good boy underneath me, just as I imagined. "

Mista is fazed out—hardly comprehending what you're saying. He nods with drool seeping out of his lips, his head thrown back into a pleasure state.

"Ya... 'ya wan'ed to f-fuck m-me, mommy?"

You giggle at how he sounds—so naive and incomprehensible. You wanted nothing more than this moment right here.

"Yes baby. Just like this."