Chapter 2

Bill POV

I was still holding the twins in the carriage while they were sleeping with Mary beside me until we got to the Fearamid. I gave Shooting Star back to Mary so that I could open the door for her once I stepped out.

"Malady." I said in a gentleman's voice

"Thank you." Mary replied as she gets out of the carriage smiling, the carriage flew away once I closed the door. As we walked into the throne room, we saw all my friends and family all over the place. When everyone saw us coming in, they all bowed as we walked on the red carpet towards my throne. I sat on my throne holding my mate, as Mary sat on a cushion on the feet of the throne holding Shooting Star. Everyone continued what they were doing, I looked at Mary to see her looking at a family which made her look sad.

"Mary..." I said softly which got her attention

"Yes, Bill." She replied

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine." Mary replied before looking back at the family, I knew she was lying to me. So I used my power to read her mind for the truth

'They have a wonderful father *sigh* I wish you were here Jack, our kids need you if you're still alive.' Mary thought, I smiled since she has no clue about what truly happened to her husband. I looked at everyone below, and snapped my fingers which got everyone's attention. I  stand up from my throne, and helped Mary stand up beside me.

"Everyone I like you to meet the mother of my mate, Mary Pines..." Everyone cheered, roared, and applaud which Mary smiled and waved in return.

"And for that reason, I have a little gift for her. Mary, would you kindly hand Shooting Star to Pyronica for a moment please?" I asked kindly

"O.K" She replied confused as she hands Shooting Star to Pyronica, then looked back at me.

"Now her gift is someone who is important to her, and that she misses this person very much. She has lost this person a long time ago while pregnant with the twins, so if this person would kindly show themselves." Everyone looked around to find Mary's husband, which she thinks is dead. Then people were making a path for someone special, I looked at Mary to see her in tears of joy, shocked, and surprised all at the same time. A man with short brown hair and blue eyes walked towards us and stopped at the steps, then looked up at us. He was also wearing a sea shell necklace that allows him to transform into a siren, deer, and human.

"Jack?" Mary asked shocked as tears were going down her cheeks

"Hi, Mary." Jack replied happily

"JACK!" Mary yelled happily as she ran down the stairs, she got to the last step and jumped into Jack's arms. Jack spun her around, kissed her for a moment, then carried Mary up the stairs bride style, and set her down on the cushion. Everyone congratulated them and continue what they were doing, Pyronica gave Shooting Star back to Mary as I gave Pine Tree to Jack. Jack looked at the twins with tears in his eyes, since he is happy to finally see the twins. I watched the happy family; until, a voice said shyly

"Bill..." I looked at the bottom of the steps to see my youngest brother Will

"What is it, Will?" I calmly asked

"The mystery twins wants to see you, and they're not happy".  Will replied as he points at the door where the mystery twins are standing. I dismiss Will while everyone made a path towards the throne, as the mystery twins walked through. I stand up from my throne smiling, as the twins stand at the bottom of the stairs and looked up at me.

"Well well well, long time no see boys." I said happily

"Bill." Sixter replied angrily

"So boys..." I said as I sat back down

"What brings you here"? I asked, the somehow the twins started smiling which got me concerned.

"Oh, we're here to see our niece and nephew." Ford replied happily, I looked at Mary and Jack as they looked at me worried. Because the mystery twins are the only ones in this kingdom that don't want me to be happy, I sigh and nodded to give them permission. Mary and Jack walked down the stairs, and stand in front of the twins, and let the twins see the newborns.

"Can I hold your son?" Asked Sixter, Mary and Jack looked at me for permission. I nodded then Mary and Jack gave Sixter their son, then Pine Tree woke up and looked at Sixter with a weird face. I  looked closer at his eyes and saw his eyes shined a little bit, the shine disappeared and Pine Tree become sad then cried. Pine Tree looked at me, reached his arms out towards me, and cried harder.

"Ok, I think we need to give him to Bill?" Mary asked, Jack nodded in agreement

"Can we have our son?" Jack asked

"Yes, after Stan gets to hold him." Replied Sixter, he started to hand Pine Tree to Fez. Pine Tree stopped crying, but tears were still going down his cheeks. Pine Tree looked at Fez and whimpered as Fez was about to hold Pine Tree; until, Pine Tree kicked Fez's jaw which made him take two steps back while holding his jaw in pain. Pine Tree then bites Sixter on the arm which made him drop Pine Tree, everyone gasp as I was about to use my power to levitate Pine Tree. Then out of nowhere, Pine Tree started to float in mid-air which made everybody shocked even me. Pine Tree looked at me, reached his arms out towards me, and started to fly towards me. When he was within my reach, I grabbed him and hold him close to me. He put his head on my chest and cried, which made me feel sad to see him like this.

"Shh hey, what's wrong Pine Tree?" I asked softly, he sniffed, raised his head, looked at me, put his hands up, and motioned his fingers telling me to come closer. I lowered my head till his hands were on my cheeks, we closed our eyes, and by surprise he shows me the future of later on today.

Future Vision

Later on today, everyone was asleep in the Pines house while the full moon shines on their house. However, the mystery twins quietly snuck into the baby's room, walked over to Dipper, pulled out a knife, and end his life. (By the way, everyone saw the vision. Because Bill can either show his kingdom, or just himself.)

End Vision

Pine Tree removed his hands from my cheeks, and curled up into a ball in my arm as the vision ended. Everyone looked at the mystery twins with anger, as Mary and Jack look at them disappointed. I had my head down holding my mate with one arm, while using my free hand to rub Pine Tree's back calmly him.

"W-Well that was interesting, but maybe we should..." Before Sixter could finish his sentence, a firewall appears in front of them which made them jump backwards. Everyone looked at me, and immediately became terrified. I was all black and red, my hands were pitch black all the way down to my elbows, sharp nails, sharp teeth, and blood red eyes. I looked at the mystery twins furious, and pointed at them with my free hand that made the firewall.

"Leave and if I see you anywhere near my Pine Tree without my permission, you will be punished!" I said in my demon voice furious, the twins looked around at everybody agreeing with me, got angry, and flew away.