Chapter 20

Asria POV

I was sitting beside Tad as he lays on the floor in pain. It hurts me to see him like this, then his mother walked over. She sat down on the other said of Tad which made Tad look at her in pain, then she carefully pull him into her lap. Lilly put her free hand on his cheek to whip away the blood, then softly kiss his fore head as he close his eyes to let Lilly heal him. Magic particles surrounded his body for a moment before disappearing as Lilly raise her head, and look at Tad as he open his eyes to look back at her smiling. Lilly and I helped Tad stand before Bill came back which got our attention.

"He is dealt with." Bill said happily as he smiled

"Thank you, Bill." Tad said happily before Bill nodded and replied

"Your welcome, Tad." Bill looked at me and walked over

"You ok, Pine Tree?" Bill asked softly as he puts his hand on my cheeks with my hand over his

"I'm fine Bill, I'm fine." I replied calmly before we hug, then separated as Bill said

"Also, we'll be staying the night for a special announcement Lilly has tomorrow." Bill and I looked at Lilly to see her smiling at us happily, then the next day came quicker the expected.  Everyone was dressed up for the day with other demons here as well, then I spotted my twin sister Amphora.

"Asria!" Amphora shouted happily as she walks over

"Hey Amphora." I replied happily as we hugged, then separated before looking at Bill as he replied happily, and kissed her forehead.

"It's wonderful to see you again, Shooting Star." Amphora giggled as she smiles, then we heard Tad's voice.

"Shooting Star?" Tad asked softly which made Amphora froze in shock, then slowly looked behind her to see Tad.

"T-Tad?" Amphora asked shock

"Hey darling." Tad replied smiling as tears went down Amphora's cheeks, then she ran and jumped into Tad's arms to hug him before separating while asking sadly

"Where have you been? Where did you go?" Tad cupped her face and whip away her tears while replying softly

"I went back home sweetie, Gravity Falls is Bill's territory. I couldn't go with you, which hurt me that I had to leave you." Amphora looked at him sadly, then grabbed his collar and pulled him into a kiss which made him shock for a second. He wrap his arms around her, and pulled her body closer to deepen the kiss while Amphora wrap her arms around his neck. They separated with a trail of saliva, and put their foreheads together. They looked into each others eyes before Tad said happily

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that."

"Same" Amphora replied which made them chuckle before hugging as our parents walked over

"Amphora..." We looked at our mother with our father behind her

"What's happening here"? Our mother asked concern as she points between Tad and Amphora

"We're dating." Amphora replied happily, and lay her head on his chest with Tad's head on hers while our mother looked speechless with our father.

"Amphora, I don't..."

"Mary". Our mother looked at Bill as he gives her a warning look, then she looked back at Amphora and Tad.

"I-I don't know what to say, I'm proud of you." Amphora giggled then they hugged, but by the tone of our mother's voice. She was faking the happiness while father looked at Tad with unpleasant and angry, then all four of them walked towards the punch bowl. Bill put his hand on my shoulder which made me look at him to see that he was facing the opposite direction. Bill leans into my ear and whispered

"I'll be right back Pine Tree, there's something I need to check. Don't worry about me missing the announcement, Lilly already told me what she is going to say." I smiled and nodded, then Bill smile and teleported away. The trumpets play which mean that it's time for the announcement.

Bill POV

I smiled at Tad and Amphora to see them a happy couple, but looked at Jack and Mary very concern till I felt a SOS force from Lilly's sister. The four went to get something to drink as I face away, and informed my bride that I'm leaving even told her that I know what the announcement is about. My bride nodded understanding the situation which made me smile, then teleported to the lust kingdom where I left Kevin so he can learn how others felt. Helian is Lilly's older sister, and the queen of lust which Kevin hated her since she is more threatening to his power, and his own lust to 'play' with other demons. I teleported to her bedroom, and became shock to see everything destroyed with holes on the walls which looks like beam gun shots. I looked at  Helian's body that was faced down with her dresser on her, and has her hand was out in a fist holding something. I use my power to clean the room, and removed the dresser from Helian. I went over to her kneeling while checking her pulse feeling that she is still alive, then slowly and carefully picked her up then put her on the bed. Helian slowly open her eyes weakly when I put her on the bed, then looked at me as I cover her up.

"B-Bill..." Helian said quickly weak which caught my attention

"Helian" I said softly as I gently put my hand on her shoulder

"What happen"? I softly asked, but Helian didn't reply and looked somewhere else. I got confused; until, I felt her hand move which made me look to see her trying to lift her fist. I helped her lift the arm, and open her hand then saw something that made me stund and pissed.

'SHIT!!!'

A/N
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted anything for a long time and has been asked about the sequel. Don't worry I'm working on it; as well as, my YouTube channel that you guys can check out if you want to. I hope you guys are safe and have a wonderful day. (Channel: Empress Rosequartz)