Chapter 5

Dipper POV

As I headed back to the Shack, I was excited to tell Mabel about Bill's return. However, we can't tell Stan or Ford since who knows what they could do. When I got to the Shack, I saw Mabel in the pool playing around. I walked up to her and happily said

"Hey, Mabel." She stopped and looked at me, then became shocked, before swimming over to me and pulling me closer to hug.

"Your back to normal!" Mabel shouted happily, she gasped and let me go

"Wait, does that mean..." Mabel looked around before quietly asking

"Bill has returned"? I nodded which made her squeal

"Shh, we don't want Stan or Ford to know..."

"Know about what?" asked Ford, Mabel and I looked at the doorway of the Shack to see Ford and Stan confused.

"Know that I'm feeling better already...hehe." I replied awkwardly, Stan and Ford looked at me strangely

"O-k well, we're glad your feeling better kid." Stan replied, Mabel and I chuckled awkwardly as we rub the back of our necks.

"So, where are you guys going?" Mabel asked changing the topic, Stan and Ford looked at each other then back at us.

"We're going on an adventure..." Stan replied awkwardly

"Yeah...we were told that there's a problem happening far from here...so we have to check it out." Ford replied awkwardly, then Stan demand

"So while we're gone, you two stay inside and don't mess with anything."

"Yes, Stan." Mabel and I replied, then Stan and Ford left after that weird conversation, leaving Mabel and me at the Shack. Mabel was in her hamster ball full of water board while I was on the couch also board, then I remembered something that gave me an idea.

"Mabel." She looked at me with bored eyes, I showed her my necklace which made her eyes sparkle.

"Did he..." I nodded which made her excited, I hold the charm and lightly said

"Bill" then out of nowhere, a familiar voice came from behind me which made me jump.

"You called?" I looked behind me to see Bill leaning on the couch while holding his head up with his hand.

"Hey, Bill." Mabel said happily as she rolls her hamster ball over to him

"Hey, Shooting Star." Bill replied, Mabel stopped in front of Bill, opened the lid to her hamster ball, and hugged Bill as he hugged back. When they stopped hugging, Mabel asked shyly

"So...did you...find out...about..."

"Yes Shooting Star...I did." Bill replied unhappily as he walked around the couch and sat down beside me, I moved closer to him and led my head on his lap. He pets my head which made me smile, and is rewarded with purring. Mabel closed the lid and rolled around the couch, and asked which got Bill's attention.

"How did you find out?"

"When I returned, I looked back at Pine Tree's life. I saw what my *huffed* cousin did, and what Pine Tree has been through. Which made me angry, shocked, and upset that he went through that while I was gone." Bill replied sadly, I looked up at Bill and whimpered which got their attention. Bill smiled and petted my head which is rewarded with purring, Mabel awed at the scene as she swan around her hamster ball. A few minutes later, Bill and I were laying on the couch watching TV as Mabel was upstairs in the bedroom. We continued watching Detective Duck; until, Bill grabbed the remote and turned the TV off which got my attention to look at him.

"Why did you turn off the TV?" I asked curiously, Bill put the remote down and replied as he looks at me.

"Because I got something else to entertain me." I got confused

"What?" Bill grinned and put his hand on my chin, so I look into his eyes

"You." I immediately blush, and moved my head out of his hand. Then I felt Bill breathing down my neck and started kissing my neck, I squirm in his touch as I put my hands on his shoulders. When I felt Bill's hands go down my deer half, I immediately know what he wants to do and grabbed his hand.

"Bill, no." Bill raised his head, and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm too young to have...romance, Bill. I rather wait till I'm eighteen, Bill." Bill looked at me with a smirk on his face

"Ok~" Bill replied lustfully made me curious

"How about we make a deal, Pine Tree". I was a bit scared but nodded, before we turned our bodies to face each other.

"On your eighteenth birthday, I'll allow you to spend half of the day with your family and friends. On the other half of the day, I'll come and pick you up to your forever home to spend the rest of for birthday; also, Shooting Star is allowed to come visit anytime she wants with friends if she chooses to. However, to spend half of your birthday with your family and friends, you have to do something for me in return." Bill explained, he licked his teeth which gave me the signal.

"You want romance." I said softly as I looked away while blushing

"So Pine Tree, do we have a deal?" Bill asked as he puts his hand out that lit up in blue flames, I looked at Bill's hand then looked into his eyes. I turned my head to face him, then shacked his hand to seal the deal which made Bill grin devily.

"Good buy~" Bill said lustfully, then tighten his grip and pulled me into a french kiss. I closed my eyes and moan as Bill explores my mouth, then he lets go of my hand, wraps his arms around me which made me put my hands on his shoulders, and deepen the kiss. We continued to make out; until, we heard a car pull up which made us separate. My gruncles are back, I looked back at Bill worried.

"I'll be in your room." Bill said before leaving, I grabbed the remote and pretend to watch Detective Duck. When my gruncles entered the Shack, Ford asked

"What did you guys do, while we were gone?"

"I'm watching TV and Mabel is in our room." I replied, Ford nodded and went down to the lab. I gave the remote to Stan and went to my room, I entered my room to see Mabel and Bill talking. Mabel looked at me and said

"Oh, hey Dipper."

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" I asked

"Bill was explaining the deal to me, I'm very happy for you." Mabel replied happily

"Yeah, same." I said nervously as I rubbed the back of my neck

"Well, I'll be downstairs if you need me." Mabel said as she leaves the room, I walked over to Bill and sat down beside him.

"Want information about demons, Pine Tree?" Bill asked with a smile, I nodded in excitement. For the rest of the day, I get information about different level, type, and powerful demons. Bill was also teaching me magic, while explaining different mythical creatures to know where and how to get ingredients for some of the spells.